Andromeda voor 1.500 Euro

anromeda sunsyn etc

anromeda sunsyn etc

hey
be careful !! the guy lives in mallorca , so if you want to have it go there to pick it up
stefan

Haa okay,

Thankx Stefan.

ps. die verkoper heeft ook een Sunsyn synthesizer voor 1.500 Euro en een Virus C voor 1.000 Euros.

Of het allemaal wel echt is, kan ik niet nagaan: voorzichtigheid geboden dus.

Take care

Ef

sunsyn andromeda

sunsyn andromeda

hey
it happend about one year ago that somebody from mallorca put nearly the same machines on the market and some peaople los a lot of money !
i contact the guy already also to see what happens if you write him that i know somebody on the island to pick the machines up , since than no answer but before i always got an answer very quick i already have the bankcontact of the guy
stefan

hee SX,

Thought so.... thnx for the info but i'll will never buy synths or whatever that far away.

greetz Mario

i must be honest: if vocodus = stefan = sx = schröder = undsoweiter......
i wouldn't buy anything from him either. one of my few bad experiences with buying stuff in germany.

perhaps

perhaps

hey
what was please your bad experience with me? first of all i think it is 3 years ago and
i think you bought a 808 with a doepfer mausi for 500,-euro from me and i think it is a very good price i offered you to take it back
but you didnt trust me to send the machine back and that i can check iand send you the money back
i only want to warn people that they dont trnasfer money to loose the amount
but that is now the result thanks leo
aka vocodus

persoonlijke vetes aub buiten het forum om regelen... hoe goed bedoeld ook!

Verhalen hebben twee kanten en wij begrijpen ze beide niet omdat we ze niet kennen!

is geen vete (no vendetta)
alleen een persoonlijke ervaring die ik deel met forumleden, net zoals sx de info over die mallorca man deelt.
just sharing a personal experience with other forummembers, as sx did about this mallorca guy.

ik geef precies aan hoe of wat: IK zou niet kopen, 1 van mijn zeldzame slechte ervaringen

i say it as it is, an nothing more: I wouldnot buy, one of my very few bad experiences.

meer niet
that's all

en ik ben ook niet boos of zo, gewoon info uitwisselen op het forum, ieder doet ermee wat ie wil, misschien kunnen er ook wat steunbetuigingen geplaatst worden van tevreden klanten??

and i am not mad or anything, just exchanging info on the forum, do with it as you please, maybe some satisfied customers would want to add their support to sx??

Back