Pearl syncussion? drumsynth

unfortunately he built only one. for himself;)

strange, that no one came up with a small edition of clones yet

The bergfotron ALL his designs he give for free are FULL of errors (all his layouts don't match with the schematics) and when you ask him questions or tell his stuff has errors the door is closed,so its clear that he don't like his stuff get cloned or built its rather just a big boasting show off site.

You friend did a great job but din't also released a full guaranteed error free documentation yet if i recall...

The bergfotron ALL his designs he give for free are FULL of errors (all his layouts don't match with the schematics) and when you ask him questions or tell his stuff has errors the door is closed,so its clear that he don't like his stuff get cloned or built its rather just a big boasting show off site.

You friend did a great job but din't also released a full guaranteed error free documentation yet if i recall...

sorry i did not know this of the Berfotron, but nevertheless i think,
it is nobodys duty when cloning an old synth to give you "full guarantee"
for anything, including schematics.

maybe you should build one yourself and share YOUR schematics then?

peace:::

ps i don't want to start any discussion about this point, i just wanted to share my experience
with a succesfull DIY clone project here in Berlin, that somebody did.

sorry i did not know this of the Berfotron, but nevertheless i think,
it is nobodys duty when cloning an old synth to give you "full guarantee"
for anything, including schematics.

Indeed,but if you tell his stuff are full of errors ,pointing out to the errors,then he says its not true but later updates his site with the corrected schematic,its for sure you are dealing with a big *RS*H*LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Och ach een wee, wat er bijzonder is aan dat ding heb ik nooit begrepen.
Ik heb er 2 gerepareerd en heb zitten luisteren naar wat er nou bijzonder aan zou kunnen zijn. Ik ben er niet achter gekomen maar, dat ligt ongetwijfeld aan mij.

Je kan er leuke kicks uithalen...en ook toffe s&H geluidjes, maar dat was vroeger tof....nu kan je met een modular hetzelfde resultaat halen.

ghehe...mooie post BRZ:

Toffe S&H soundjes die vroeger tof waren. (zijn ze nu wel of niet tof?)
En nu kan je met een modular hetzelfde resultaat behalen. (waren modular synths er niet eerder dan de SY1?)

Mgoed, een SY1 kost nu blijkbaar 1750,-
Dat is nogal veel ja, dat wel...

Ik was ook vrij snel uitgekeken op dat ding eerlijk gezegd.

Maar goed. Sommige dingen krijgen een kultstatus (met prijskaartje) om bepaalde redenen. Ik vond de Tama DS200 net zo leuk, en daar kon je echt hele dikke sweep 909 kicks/toms mee doen.
ds200.jpg

Je kan er leuke kicks uithalen...en ook toffe s&H geluidjes, maar dat was vroeger tof....nu kan je met een modular hetzelfde resultaat halen.

ghehe...mooie post BRZ:

Toffe S&H soundjes die vroeger tof waren. (zijn ze nu wel of niet tof?)
En nu kan je met een modular hetzelfde resultaat behalen. (waren modular synths er niet eerder dan de SY1?)

Mgoed, een SY1 kost nu blijkbaar 1750,-
Dat is nogal veel ja, dat wel...

De geluiden zijn nog steeds dik. En een modulaire synth was er inderdaad eerder.
Verschil is alleen dat je nu voor een redlijk bedrag een eurocrack systeem in huis hebt staan, waar je hetzelfde en meer mee kan en veel mensen dit ook doen.
Ik was toendertijd erg blij met mijn syncussion, maar nu mis ik hem in zijn geheel niet.

Back