x0xb0x - 303 kloon

mja we kunne elkaar wel helpen, we wonen toch alletwee in den haag...

ik ben ook geen soldeerkoning maar ik heb wel vaker bouwpakketjes gemaakt zoals versterkertjes, fm zendertjes etc.
dus ik denk niet dat het een echt probleem gaat worden

Ik heb ook zo'n bericht gekregen. Ik ga nog ff denken of ik er aan ga beginnen.

Quote van een kenner:

I have heard sooooo many tb303 clones.. just had the FR Revolution here. same story. 'an exact copy of' blah blah.

The only machine i've ever heard that's like a 303 in feel and sound is the syntecno teebee. all the rest come close, but miss that vital X factor when making trax with it. you know what'd be the ultimete 303 clone? the teebee with the Revolution's sequencer. i had that combo up and running here and man, was it juicy.. :)

Origineel geplaatst door sander
Quote van een kenner:

I have heard sooooo many tb303 clones.. just had the FR Revolution here. same story. 'an exact copy of' blah blah.

The only machine i've ever heard that's like a 303 in feel and sound is the syntecno teebee. all the rest come close, but miss that vital X factor when making trax with it. you know what'd be the ultimete 303 clone? the teebee with the Revolution's sequencer. i had that combo up and running here and man, was it juicy.. :)

Tja, als mevrouw nu eens met wat geluidsdemo's op de proppen zou komen, dan weten we eindelijk waar we over praten. :)

Van: http://www.ladyada.net/make/x0xb0x/news.html

1. When will samples be up? Yow! Real soon! Our x0xb0x is working just fine, but we want to hook it up to the 'original' via DIN SYNC and CV/Gate so that we get the best comparison samples. (I'm finishing up the DINSYNC out code right now so we should have them up in a day or two :)
  2. Will you ship to _____? We will ship anywhere you want, as long as you pay freight! However, we will only accept US funds. (Which is to your advantage since the dollar sucks right now)
  3. Can you sell me just the PCB and weird transistors? Unfortunatly, no. We've already locked ourselves into buying 100x of everything! Also...it would be more expensive for you to find and buy all these parts because we're purchasing in quantity. You are free to make and use the design once it's been released.
  4. When will the design be released? Clearly not until it's been 100% finalized! Probably after we have sold 50 kits, perhaps earlier.
  5. When is x0xb0x going to be available? The end of March seems to be the most realistic time for a full release. The hardware design is completed and 75% of the firmware is done. (Gotta get back to work on the track write :) We want to do a 3 week beta test, since the design is complex enough.
  6. Umm, the case is kind of ugly... So, we wanted to use through-hole components and only one mainboard. (This made the board really big! 8"x10") We also wanted provide CNC'd panels (so that we could provide mechanically strong, pre-machined and silkscreened cases) . Both of these constraints meant we pretty much -had- to go with the case (PacTec PT-10). The pictures, of course, show a first version of the panel, not silkscreened and a bit banged-up and abused. The final case will be much nicer looking but the same size and layout!
  7. How difficult will it be to make a x0xb0x from a kit? We tried real hard to make it as easy as possible, but its still a time-consuming process. You wont need a 'scope or super-fancy soldering setup (although it would help). I would classify this as an intermediate project. You shouldn't learn to solder on this kit, but you don't have to be a super expert. If you've built a headphone amp or similar small project you should be in good shape.
    [/list=1]

1. De Samples link werkt al, nu de samples nog ;)

-diskonext

Origineel geplaatst door diskonext
Lijkt erop dat je niet op de lijst staat,

misschien Johhny lief aankijken als 'ie niet meer wil.

o-o

-diskonext
Ik heb ff gemaild om duidelijkheid te krijgen of ik wel of niet op de lijst sta. Ik hoop van wel. :)

ik heb haar net gemaild met de vraag of ik al op de wachtlijst sta,

kreeg net een mailtje terug:

>huh? you already added yourself to the mailing list when you sent mail

volgens mij is de mailinglist iets anders dan de waitinglist...

ik ook! Mooi!

x0xb0x

x0xb0x

jaaaah, ik sta ook op de wachtlijst. tegen de tijd dat die pakketjes worden verstuurd kunnen we misschien een hobby clubje van bouwers oprichten 8o) . wat wel relaxt is, is dat die schema's ook op internet komen. kun je zelf ook een beetje expirimenteren met andere transistoren.

Re: x0xb0x

Re: x0xb0x

Origineel geplaatst door penik ettek
wat wel relaxt is, is dat die schema's ook op internet komen. kun je zelf ook een beetje expirimenteren met andere transistoren.

Wat ook relaxt is, is dat er zo al twee deelnemers zijn die een vergelijkend warenonderzoek kunnen doen. Vanwaar eigenlijk die interesse, als je het origineel al hebt? Je kunt er zeker niet genoeg hebben? ;)

Ronald.

PS. ben stiekum ook heel geintresseerd, maar ik wacht het nog even af.......:engel:
Wil toch eerst even wat demo's horen en het liefst van iemand die zo'n pakketje in elkaar geknutseld heeft.

Back