Gandavon - Soundcloud collabs

Tukker

SyntherKloas
Hey lui, op Soundcloud zet ik de komende weken wat collabs met anderen...spul wat anders niet op albums komt. Aftrappen met deze:

Een "oldie, but goldie" met J.B. Dazen. Beatles achtige piano ballad, geremixed met samples and synths:
"A remix track I made of a great song by J.B. Dazen. You can find his work on Bandcamp here: jbdazen.bandcamp.com/album/home

The original was a rather Beatles-esque affair of piano and singing, and to that I added bass guitar, beat samples, cello and sax on the Yamaha VL-1 etc.

The voice at the beginning was taken from "American Movie"; a documentary about a an aspiring filmmaker's attempts to finance his dream project by finally completing the low-budget horror film he abandoned years before. It was very interesting and it all seemed to fit the subject song somehow. To me, this track is an emotional jumble of hope, despair and longing and I really love how it turned out."

In afwachting van 'Crossing bridges' -een album in samenwerking met Robin Post (singer-songwriter met eigenzinnige twists)- is hier een nummer dat we eerder samen hebben gemaakt.

Back