brute machine met extreme mogelijkheden

luisteren is mogelijk evt. ophalen

opsturen ook mogelijk

hij is 3 maanden oud en in nieuwstaat bijna niet gebruikt

met handleiding en originele adapter

met aankoopbon en garantie

serieus bieden

info AS
is wel een stuk cheaper zeg deze ,..so 499.- poundsterling is niet mis voior een clone

* * Lastest news June 2007 - SOLD OUT

current batch sold out (1 more on ebay only). NExt batch will be ready in about 2 months. Price TBA

Lastest news April 2007 - read carefully if you wish to order...

A 2nd batch of TBXs are here in stock. It's been a long time coming, and the machine is nearly on it's final version....

I managed to get the boxes powder coated in a more true 303 colour, a proper metallic silver. Picture above. The 'metallicness' doesn't really show up. The picture shows it as a grey , but the colour is quite accurate and just about the same as a clean and new 303.

I had to get rid of the minikeyboard. I had too many problems with the software and getting the case to line up. These problems would be too expensive for us to sort out. The small quantities I will sell do not justify the huge expense. As this synth has no internal sequencer, the keyboard is not really necessary anyway.

Still having problems with the machine storing MIDI receive channel. It always defaults back to channel 1 on power up. For now, the unit is set to Channel 1 only.

Due to our metalworkers not packing the metalwork very well, there are small marks on the corners of the units. The top panel is spot on. I will select the best panel from those that are left and give a more detailed description of the mark or even a photo. It's a real shame, but I am happier offering a discount rather than binning them and remaking - which would add months onto the already long wait time.

Good news... because of the above issues you can obtain a nearly final version of the TBX at a reduced price of £299+VAT (£200+VAT reduction). Note: a future software fix will not be available. The version you receive cannot be updated. I have 5 left at this price

Note also, only 9 left at this price. Then next batch will be ordered when these are sold. The price will still be discounted because the channel store won't be fixed, but the cases won't be marked (as I will make sure the metalworkers wrap better this time!). So next batch will be higher price as hopefully all or some of the problems will be sorted out.

Even at full price, it is still generally cheaper than buying an original TB303 (even before adding MIDI, a 1 year guarantee and additional controls!).

Once these last few are sold, I can then work on version 3! This will have the channel storing issue solved and better packing so no marked cases - but price back up to full retail.

SPECIFICATION OF FUTURE PRODUCT RUNS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Main spec;

Basically the analogue voice of a 303 circuit with MIDI and some extra features like noise, LFO etc.

Extra tone controls:

VCO level

External Audio level

Noise level

Squelch - to add more resonance

Cross mod (VCO to Cut-off)

MIDI Mod (MIDI control of Cut-off from Velocity or a Controller)

LFO Mod / LFO Speed (Square and Triangle)

VCA Decay

Overdrive

Other features:

Audio input - through filter

Headphone socket

Uses the original 303 voice circuit, and analogue components (where possible - many are discontinued). We tried to get the sound original, and in our opinion it sounds just like a 303 - but of course there will always be to very few who disagree!

NOTE: there is no internal sequencer. Please don't debate with us whether that was the right or wrong thing to do. We did our best with the time and resources we have.

Sound demos: These will be up eventually, but note, listen to an original 303 and that gives you the idea! The extra controls like cross mod and LFO of course expand the original sound palette.

Manual: This will be up soon, but it holds no secrets. The audio side is obvious which can be deduced from the picture and description above. The MIDI is straight forward note on/off, accent (from +80 velocity level), slide (by overlapping note) and control of cut-off from velocity or a controller. At present although you can change MIDI channel, it does not store the channel in non-volatile memory (so will default to channel 1 on power up). Hopefully we will fix this on a future version, but older versions cannot be fixed with a software update.

Price

Price will be £499+VAT

Back