acid man

R-ond

Gepokt en gemazeld
criss moss acid

luistert naar dezeman
heeft dikke en minder dikke acid ig allemaal acid !

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=36929032
veel links naar livesets
acid rules ...:{

About chrismossacid
I am chris i write the acid musics on my techno making computer controlled machines
I Always have much joy making the acid music on my Tb-303 computer controlled bassline synthasizer and the Tr-606 computer controlled Drumatix drum machine. I also make harder more noisey and experimental acid music under the name Brad Striker

I sometimes play dj sets but i am happiest playing live acid music weather it be the hardcore varitey or the more mellow sort, sometimes i may thow in some classic 8 bit rave in the mix

the style in which i feel most at home with/ and love the most is the music style of acid techno/House, in which i have fun creating the acid music for people to listen to, and hopfully forfill the task of draining your energy.

in my live music techno sets i use a tb-303, TR-606, TR-707 and Kaoss pad as hardware usually midi's up to my laptop with i trigger samples and sutch, and for the Dj concerts i use traktor dj studio 3.
to put all these together and make a most enjoyable night of electronic music concert.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=36929032

Tof trackje ook dat "Spoke the acid burner"

:)

Thanks for the link.............

vett

vett

iig staat mn post nu ergens twee keer
maak niet uit is dikkuh post
acid voluit
hij heeftbook veel download linksnaar liveset van hem ,..erg harde ook ,...apart mannetje ,..geen standaard 303geneuzel:halleluja asjeblief

ik wil ook techno making computer controlled machines.. waar kun je die kopen?

Kijk eens op je tb303:D

hehe ja computer controlled :)

nu nog op zoek naar een techno making mod lijkt me een leuke mod voor luie mensen als ik :)
als ik dan ook nog een techno making mod kan plaatsen in mn 9090 hoef ik straks alleen nog maar aan de knopjes te draaien en gaat de rest vanzelf :okdan:

Je neemt het wel erg letterlijk:P

Back