stlylus rmx?? gratis als je stylus koopt

michielhemmer

Stamgast
ff een vraagje......in sommige bladen adverteert spectrasonisc met de mededeling dat als je stylus koopt je er STYLUS RMX (de nieuwe stylus) gratis bij krijgt.....hoe gaat zoiets????

ze hebben er ook de namen van enkele winkels bij gezet waar het product te verkrijgen is (zoals feedback)

maar volgens mij kun je rmx dan gratis downloaden van hun website maar dan heb je toch geen originele cd???

ik zit te twijvelen wat ik zal doen.....

Frequently Asked Questions:

Where do I get Stylus RMX?
If you don’t have the original Stylus, you can buy Stylus RMX at any authorized Spectrasonics distributor or dealer.

http://www.spectrasonics.net/distrib.html

If you have the original Stylus (now called Stylus Classic), you can place your upgrade order for RMX directly on our Techshop

http://techshop.spectrasonics.net/

All RMX upgrades worldwide are handled directly with Spectrasonics through this site.

How much does RMX cost?
Same price as the original Stylus! Only $299US/249Euro

The upgrade price is $99 if you first registered Classic Stylus before 2004.

The upgrade price is free if you first registered Classic Stylus in 2004.
(you pay only the shipping charges)

Will RMX be available on Monday in my area?
Upgrade packages begin shipping on Monday to customers. Spectrasonics International distributors will be getting their new RMX shipments throughout next week, depending on their location. Dealers should be getting their first RMX units shortly following.

How much are the SAGE Xpanders?
$99US each.

Can I include SAGE Xpanders with my upgrade order?
No. You can purchase the SAGE Xpanders from your local authorized Spectrasonics dealer or distributor.

When will the SAGE Xpanders be available?
Soon! SAGE Xpanders will begin shipping to dealers and distributors within the next few weeks. Stay tuned to our website for more info on exact dates.

I don’t have a Credit Card….how can I order the upgrade?
You can also use PayPal or E-Checking options at techshop:

Where are the upgrades shipped from?
All worldwide upgrade packages are shipped from Nevada, USA

Can I still buy Stylus classic and get the free RMX upgrade?
Stylus Classic is now discontinued, however if you can find one of the remaining units at a store….you’ll get to have Stylus Classic and Stylus RMX for the same price! Good luck finding one ;-)

Can I use Stylus Classic and Stylus RMX on the same computer?
Yes. They operate as two completely independent plug-ins.

Can I upgrade from my Groove Control CD-ROM library to the SAGE Xpander version?
It’s not necessary to do this, because RMX comes with a SAGE Converter utility that does a one-time conversion of Spectrasonics Groove Control™ CD-ROM libraries directly into SAGE format for use in Stylus RMX. Your existing Backbeat, Retro Funk, Metamorphosis, Liquid Grooves, Vocal Planet, and Bizarre Guitar Groove Control activated CD-ROMs already work with Stylus RMX!

Do I qualify for a free RMX upgrade?
If you’re a customer that first registered the original Stylus in 2004…yes!

Will my free RMX upgrade be shipped to me automatically?
No. You do have to order the upgrade and let us know how and where you want it shipped. The upgrade page is here:

Do I still need my original Stylus?
Stylus RMX and Stylus Classic are two different instruments, so if you want to keep compatibility with your older songs, you’ll need to keep the original Stylus installed. However, the core library of the original Stylus is also included in Stylus RMX.

What platforms does RMX work with?
Mac OSX: VST, RTAS and Audio Units
Windows: VST

Does the Audio Units version work with Logic 7?
Yes!

What are the System Requirements for RMX?

MULTI-TIMBRAL System Recommendations:

1gb RAM, 8gb free hard disc space, DVD-ROM drive

MAC: OSX 10.2.6 or higher, 1gHz G4/G5 or better CPU
Audio Unit, RTAS or VST 2.0 host

PC: Windows XP/2000, 1gHz Pentium IV or better CPU, sound card
VST 2.0 host

SINGLE-TIMBRAL System Recommendations:

640mb RAM, 8gb free disc space, DVD-ROM drive

MAC: OSX 10.2.6 or higher, 500mHz G3 or better CPU
Audio Unit, RTAS or VST 2.0 host

PC: Windows XP/2000, 600mHz Pentium III or better CPU, sound card
VST 2.0 host

Can I install the Core Library on an external drive?
Yes….no problem.

Will you support Mac OS9?
No. RMX takes advantage of many things that are only available in modern operating systems such as OSX.

Will you support Windows RTAS?
Yes. We are working on a Windows RTAS version of Stylus RMX which will be available in 2005.

Can I download the new RMX upgrade?
No, it’s much too big to download. The RMX upgrade package will be mailed to you if you order it.

What comes in the RMX upgrade package?
Two DVD-ROMs, a three hour tutorial video CD-ROM and a printed installation guide.

When will the rest of the info, press releases and demos for RMX be on the site?
Next week!

niet downloaden

niet downloaden

Origineel geplaatst door michielhemmer

maar volgens mij kun je rmx dan gratis downloaden van hun website maar dan heb je toch geen originele cd???

ik zit te twijvelen wat ik zal doen.....

Je download dit niet, besteld de RMX via de spectra-site. gratis of niet niet gratis, je moet dan wel de verzendkosten betalen.

Back