[DnB] <---- My Track

Da Bob

Nieuwkomer
:doei: Hi there, i'm Da Bob from Stuttgart/Germany. Sorry but i don' understand netherlands, but I hope you understand english. I'd like to ask you how do you find this Track?
I think it's a perfect :mexico: Summer-Track.

Please give me some Feedback.

Bob:peukie:

This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.

je moet 'save as' gebruiken mono

ff luisteren...

hmm, at first i thought i was listening to Abba or something.. :D

Well, it all sounds not rough enough to me realy. The melodic parts are not suitable for drum and bass to my opinion, if you want to call it d&b anyway (i wont). What i need in this track (but that is personal ofcourse) is more rough and complicated rhythm and bone crushing basslines! The melody you use would be suitable for gaming tunes or something IMO..

I'm sorry but i don't like it (yet)

good luck,
R

Well, it all sounds not rough enough to me realy.
...What i need in this track (but that is personal ofcourse) is more rough and complicated rhythm and bone crushing basslines!

Well, i made this track to chill... ususally iproduce more powerfull tracks.
Please check this one!!

is this rough enough??

23.gif

greetz

bob

Origineel geplaatst door Da Bob
Well, i made this track to chill... ususally iproduce more powerfull tracks.
Please check this one!!

is this rough enough??

23.gif

greetz

bob

rough?...... ehmm.... don't think so........check dillinja.......that's rough, get yourself some dirty sub-baszzz.
drum'n'bass should be more than just "fast music".
:peukie:

Origineel geplaatst door cirkelzaag
rough?...... ehmm.... don't think so........check dillinja.......that's rough, get yourself some dirty sub-baszzz.
drum'n'bass should be more than just "fast music".
:peukie:

drum&bass should be more then just a distorted sub bass.

Origineel geplaatst door isnieZot
drum&bass should be more then just a distorted sub bass.

yes off-corso,
but hij may toch well what gewaagdere beatz maken. he said dat his trek ruff was en dat was 'ie dusz not. why call it drum'n'basz als there not a bas in sit, and the beats a bit lame zijn.
en if he what more genuanceerdere drum'n'boss makes must he what klooi with his riddim to keep it spannend. that must u toch well agree of not dann?;)

Wat een flauwekul dat hij geen nederlands kan lezen, wij kunnen toch ook Duits lezen als we dat nog nooit geleerd hebben? Is echt wel te begrijpen hoor... Lame asses...

:confused: Strange.. The first track only 'shows' 2 sec. playing time.. Probably something wrong with my computer (again?) so I can't give any comment on that.

About the 2nd track (yes, this one was complete!!): Nice track. I think it's okay, but not a KILLER-track. And not really Drum&Bass as I call DnB..

I can't help thinking of music for TV/Movie-commercials or Computer-games.
PosticonSmilieThinking.gif

Origineel geplaatst door Mastermind NRG
Wat een flauwekul dat hij geen nederlands kan lezen, wij kunnen toch ook Duits lezen als we dat nog nooit geleerd hebben? Is echt wel te begrijpen hoor... Lame asses...

wat een onzin

[Evil ancient God-Look to other dutch-speaking forum-members]

Godver de Godver, blijf toch eens on-topic zeg en stop met dat gezeik over taal niet kunnen lezen.
Alsof de rest van het forum vloeiend zijn Nietsche-aforismen in oorspronkelijke taal leest voor het slapengaan.
Niet iedereen kan een even groot taalkundig licht zijn.

Owkay, now stuff that matters. I listened to your track and I must follow comments of
my fellow-synthforummembers. In the beginning, one could get the Idea this is abba-revived.
But we're in for a nice surprise sinds it evolves in something drum'n'bass-like.
Very nice uplifting track! :okdan:

Can I make any usefull criticism at all? Don't know, let's try...
I think the mix is okay and the stereo-image as wel. very nice done!
the sounds are working niceley together.

the kicks/bassdrums could use in my opinion just a thad of more punch, but don't overdo it!
It's all in all a hell of a track! :okdan:
But I do miss sometimes something in the low/bass section. a nice bassline.
doesn't need to be all distorted like regular/cliché DNB,
but it's just a thought.
Yess there is already a bassline, but I would have done it a bit louder/heavier, you know?

on the other hand, I like it allready as it is.
Great thingie!
bring us more of that stuff
:okdan:

Off-topic:

Off-topic:

Origineel geplaatst door cloudman

Godver de Godver, blijf toch eens on-topic zeg en stop met dat gezeik over taal niet kunnen lezen.
Alsof de rest van het forum vloeiend zijn Nietsche-aforismen in oorspronkelijke taal leest voor het slapengaan.
Niet iedereen kan een even groot taalkundig licht zijn.

smiley.gif
WOW, Cloudy! A whole new side of you!!

Back