Gloomy - The Meeting (How To Make A Spicey Mango Spam Pizza)

e-Gloomy-nations

Gepokt en gemazeld
How did you come up with the idea of making a spicy mango pizza? What kind of spicy ingredients do you plan to use in the pizza? Have you ever tried any other fruit pizza combinations before? What would you pair the spicy mango pizza with for a complete meal? Do you think the spicy mango pizza with spam will be a hit among your friends and family?

LOL :-)

I found this metal girl on FB. She's preparing a spicy mango spam pizza and she's grinding out the ingredients. I laughed my *ss off when I heard it, and I decided to make a track out of it.

Don't judge Metalheads. They are all carrying Light and illuminating our Darkness. Try to listen to Metal and learn to appreciate it. Appreciate the Dark, whatever.

This track is actually about 2.0 (our ancestors, God, Allah, our future selves, the creators of this Matrix, etc...). It's possible to have direct contact with it. They will tell you what to do, no matter what. Just interpret it right. Mostly your first thoughts are the right thoughts. As if: follow your guts.

So "The Meeting"... You go so deep down the rabbit hole, that you eventually will stumble on 2.0. And then there is a meeting. You will start to have conversations with them, and they will guide you through life.

It will not be easy, it's a real bumpy ride... so, better make everything enjoyable. Try to laugh more. You can do that by starting to listen to this track of mine.

Here you can listen while watching some funny animations:

Gloomy - The Meeting on YT.

(don't forget to subscribe if you like what you hear)

Or listen to it in better quality:

Enjoy,

Hahaha, je brengt me "hart" aan het lachen.. cool dat er eens iemand is die mijn "track niet trekt", lol.

Ah, persoonlijk vind ik'm heel goed want ik vind het ontzettend grappig (als zijnde een metalhead mezelf)

Thnx Peter!!

LOL :D

Hola Gloomy,

Ik vind het toch wel wat hebben,maar smaken verschillen :D
Maar toch knap hoor:okdan:

Groeten van Andreos:)

Dit kan ik dan weer heel goed!
ook die ork :D

Ik hou wel van extreme metal (Shade empire!), en ook van aggrotech (suicide commando!).
Dit is nog best vrolijk vergeleken daarmee, maar laat ik nou ook gewoon houden van vrolijke trance, dance, chiptune....

je pakt hier wel een lekkere combinatie vind ik!

Als je mij wilt zien afhaken moet je iets met Jazz, bigband en modern klassiek gaan combineren denk ik :D

Dit kan ik dan weer heel goed!
ook die ork :D

Ik hou wel van extreme metal (Shade empire!), en ook van aggrotech (suicide commando!).
Dit is nog best vrolijk vergeleken daarmee, maar laat ik nou ook gewoon houden van vrolijke trance, dance, chiptune....

je pakt hier wel een lekkere combinatie vind ik!

Als je mij wilt zien afhaken moet je iets met Jazz, bigband en modern klassiek gaan combineren denk ik :D

Ja yo, daar haak ik ook op af ;)
Hey thanks Rene, thanks voor de mooie woorden. En ja, combinaties creeëren meestal iets nieuws. Gelukkig maar. Ik ben er tevreden mee en kan er nog steeds hard om lachen.

CHEESE :D

Stevig doordouwertje :okdan:
vrolijk en odd en lekker.
Goede break.
Wow, mooie feedback Googol, zoals meestal. Ben er heel blij mee. Thanks maatje!

Gloomy

Hola Gloomy,

Ik vind het toch wel wat hebben,maar smaken verschillen :D
Maar toch knap hoor:okdan:

Groeten van Andreos:)
andreos, you're the Best :)

Thnx maatje!

Gloomy

Back