• Het Marktplaats Archief kan als naslagwerk worden gebruikt. Alle advertenties die in het archief staan, zijn gesloten en dus niet meer actief. De aangeboden producten zijn niet meer te koop. Advertenties worden naar dit archief verplaatst als de eigenaar de advertentie heeft gesloten of wanneer er langer dan 30 dagen geen activiteit op een advertentie is geweest.

Het heeft dus geen zin om de aanbieders te benaderen met vragen over een product dat niet langer te koop wordt aangeboden. Doe dit dan ook niet. Het voorkomt ergernis.

TR-909 prototype!

sanomat

Nieuwkomer
Hi everybody,
sorry for writing english, i hope you understand anyway :)

With heavy heart I am selling my beloved Roland TR-909 drum machine.
One must not lose many words for it’s music historical role – the TR-909 is THE drum machine in Techno, House and dance music. Countless clones (like Roland TR-8, Novation Drum Station, 9090...) try to replicate its sound but you’ll only get every aspect of the TR-909 in a real TR-909.

This TR-909 in particular is a very special instance, namely a pre-production model or prototype which can easily be seen in the unusual imprint "Digital Rhythm Composer". The "Digital" part was later erased since most of its tone processing is analogue, except the cymbal parts (HiHats, Crash, Ride).

The device bears the serial number S00016, thus it is one of the oldest (if not now even the oldest) 909s in existance. Technically, however, this 909 is up to date, it has been updated with the latest OS Rom V.4. It is also equipped with a 230 V / 50 Hz power supply.
This TR-909 has been professionally maintained (by Christian Hartig of former x0xsh0p fame) and handled with care, all the buttons and knobs work as they should, nothing bounces, nothing scratches – technically, the device is 100% in order.

Visually there are some age related scratches, also some traces of a sticker or label which appears on the top.

A power cable is supplied. A printed manual does not exist.

Some video examples of my TR-909:

The TR-909 is located in Pulheim near Cologne in Germany. Pick up in Cologne is also possible – and of course: Pick up is preferred!

Otherwise, insured delivery is possible via DHL.

Payment by PayPal only, also when picking up at my home!

For sale by owner in the absence of guarantee and redemption.
Offer is being made to the best of its knowledge and belief.estions.

Although I didn’t post too much on this forum :) I am serious about my offer and I am not trying to bullshit you. Please contact me with any questions, I will try to answer them in the best way I can.

Here are some pictures of the actual 909:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rjfl3ukgqy6cxfw/AABoqRVfsmOUHZxYJrBIktECa?dl=0

and even more detail pictures:

https://goo.gl/photos/HWdSY8uq3BktQ8pA7

My offer is 3200 Euro and I hope to find some good hands to give it to.

Regards,
Stefan

Back