Logic Dual head vraagje

Boost303

Mono-Amine
Na het ruilen van mijn videokaart voor een dualheadkaart (nog erg bedankt synic) alles netjes geinstalleerd, en in windows werkt alles goed naar behoren. Een probleem is echter dat wanneer ik in Logic environments en matrixeditors naar mijn andere schermpje wil slepen (in andere woorden uit mijn logic scherm) dit niet werkt terwijl Logic dit toch ondersteund. Plugins kan ik wel naar mijn andere schermpje slepen

Heb ik misschien een instelling gemist in Logic?

Laatst gewijzigd:
Ook engelse Forums kunnen nog wel eens handig zijn

Ook engelse Forums kunnen nog wel eens handig zijn

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In LAPW, when I try to move one window from one screen to the second one, logic doesn't allow me to do so.

2. Works fine if I move some open plugs on the second monitor, but I can't move an entire window (e.g. the mixer page).

Hence my question:

Is Logic ment to work on a dual monitor situation on a PC?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logic was designed from day one to run on multiple monitors.

Logic uses the Windows MDI (Multiple Document Interface).
What this means is that the grey Logic "program" window must be maximised/stretched across the two monitors.
All windows can be opened within this "grey" area.

For "floating" windows - such as plug-ins, the transport etc....you can move these outside of the boundaries of the program.

It is also possible to open ANY window as a floating window by pressing CTRL and selecting the desired window from the Windows menu.

So....either stretch the program window...or do the float thing.

All windows - regardless of status, can be saved as part of a screenset

Back