Cheap Synthesizer

vatprik

Nieuwkomer
Hello,

Im new to this forum, and not so well know with synthesizer's.

But I was wondering if anybody could recommed a fairly cheap synthesizer, with midi.

I have been looking at Kawai K1, and something like that would be great, but maybe a bit cheaper.

Budget around 50€, I know its not alot, but still.

Hope its the right place to put this question.

Kind regards

Johan

Hello,

goedkope Synthesizer

I nieuw op dit forum, en niet zo goed weet met synthesizer.

Maar ik vroeg me af of iemand een redelijk goedkope synthesizer kon aanraden, met midi.

Ik heb gekeken naar Kawai K1, en zoiets een beetje goedkoper zou geweldig zijn, maar misschien.

Budget rond 50 €, ik weet het niet veel, maar toch.

Hoop dat het de juiste plaats om deze vraag te stellen.

vriendelijke groeten

Johan

You might want to l8Dk for a Roland D10 and if you're lucky a Gem S2/3 or Korg X5
Goodluck :okdan:

I recommend to save some money for a good synth in stead in the range of 200eur like Waldorf Rocket. if not, look for some goof softsynths,there are plenty cheap of them.

Yamaha DJX: looks like a toy, and kinda is, but it's stuffed with some great sounds, a sequencer, effects etc. 50 euro might be stretching it, but maybe for around 65...75. Absolute bargain (PWM) synth for the non-toffee nosed. Or a Yamaha CS1x for around 75 euro, maybe..

The ancient Roland MT-32 is a pretty deep synth with the right software to edit it, and it's dirt-cheap, you might find two for 50 euro, there's tons of 'em out there.

E-mu Proteus 1, if you don't mind the lack of a filter - another pretty deep synth for next to nothing.

What do you want to use the synth for ?

Edit: Evolution EVS-1, if you can find one.

To start from scratch he would need some decent keys with a sound module or soft synth.. :frons:

Kawai K1, Kawai Spectra KC10, Kawai PH-50, Roland D-10 (the D-5 is mysteriously often more expensive), Yamaha SY-22, Yamaha DSR-2000, Technics AX-7...
There is enough choice. But there are people who ask 125 euro or more for these synths.

Or look for an Ensoniq... they turn up on Marktplaats sometimes for nice prices... and with the Transwaves you got something unique! :mega:

Thanks everybody for coming with so many replies. Very kind.

What I want to use the synth for, Is mainly together with my MPC, It would be nice to have some keys to it, to get it away from only sampling, get a bit of softness in the back.

Thats why the Kawai K1 looked like a good option, but the Yamaha CS1x is even better for the sound I would like to have, atleast from what i been able to google my way too, Or the DJX also sound really nice.

Again Thank you for the replies, and thank you DRe for translating :)

I will keep checking, Every chance i get, but it great to have some name's to search for, both on this forum and marktplats.

Great forum and help ! :)

Thanks

Bericht door een moderator:
@TS: I'm afraid this is a strictly dutch forum, no english threads allowed.
For english conversation you will need to go to another forum.

EDIT: Reopened if conversation is continued in Dutch. :)

Moderateur ipv Moderator
VGV ipv FAQ
Praatje ipv Chat
Schakels ipv Links
en nutuulk de buttons... *HO STOP!*... knop(p)en onderaan een bericht; "verklikken", "aanpassen", "aanhaling", "aanhaling+", "reageer"

dan is het pas echt een nederlandstalig synthforum :D

"Juist omdat jij zijn stom doet niet menen ik ben liegende."

ook...

Back