Roland System100m Drone - Another

RSB

Whoehahaha
Nieuw filmpje wat ik in elkaar heb geflanst.

Info ff het engels:
Its just the system100m you hearing. I made a stereo patch and the left channel goes thru a Ibanez AD202 and the right channel is going thru a Ibanez UE405 of which i only use the delay. At the end of the signal i push it through a Fostex stereo spring-verb. The whole patch is build around 3 sounds. The first is a pink-noise thru the phaser and audio-delay to create the pseudo-stereo effect on it. The second sound is a ring-mod percussive sound which get triggers thru a gate-delay which makes it pretty unpredictable. And the last sound is the "melody" type of sound, build up from 3 oscillators on which each one has it own LFO on the CV-in. Giving each oscillator his own LFO was a idea i saw in the dwanatron.

Hope you guys enjoy it, so sit back, put on those headphones, press play, close your eyes and listen. Thanks

wel cool, je kat ook :D
Hoe werkt dat nou met zo'n drone, je maakt een patch en die evolved? of tweak je nu zelf ook nog gedurende die 9min?

Het principe van een drone is dat je met je klauwen van de knoppen afblijft. Nu moet ik eerlijk bekennen dat ik wel een klein beetje heb zitten kutten terwijl die liep. maar dat is voornamelijk met de sequencer geweest. Ik heb ook een opname ervan op tape van 24min waarin ik dus werkelijk niks verder aanraak. De machine doet het dan geheel zelf.

Het zal wel mooi klinken op die kleinhummel monitors van je ?!?

Nieuw filmpje wat ik in elkaar heb geflanst.

Roland System100m Drone - Another - YouTube

Info ff het engels:
Its just the system100m you hearing. I made a stereo patch and the left channel goes thru a Ibanez AD202 and the right channel is going thru a Ibanez UE405 of which i only use the delay. At the end of the signal i push it through a Fostex stereo spring-verb. The whole patch is build around 3 sounds. The first is a pink-noise thru the phaser and audio-delay to create the pseudo-stereo effect on it. The second sound is a ring-mod percussive sound which get triggers thru a gate-delay which makes it pretty unpredictable. And the last sound is the "melody" type of sound, build up from 3 oscillators on which each one has it own LFO on the CV-in. Giving each oscillator his own LFO was a idea i saw in the dwanatron.

Hope you guys enjoy it, so sit back, put on those headphones, press play, close your eyes and listen. Thanks

good bezigh draculaa;-] jekomt wel buiten togh nogh
[sjynth forum watch mode off;-]

Ik zit te denken om die 24min op soundcloud te zetten in .wav
mits daar interesse in is. tis namelijk iets van 500mb ofzo dan?!?

Laatst gewijzigd:
Back