Cool Job for audio-loving-developers

DriesMBA

Nieuwkomer
Hi All ,

For a customer of me , near the Belgian / Dutch Border I am looking for a DSP Software Developer ,
to developer a suite called "protools" , they developed a new audio standard , which is used in the Dreamworks studios in Hollywood ....

As this is not easy to find on IT jobboards ... I thought here might be people who appreciate it and like to have a job like this .

Due to the rapid expansion of our company, we are looking for an Audio SW Engineer to play a key role in designing and implementing audio algorithms in various application areas (PC/MAC, plug-ins, standalone software).

This Audio SW Developer role is open to both strong graduates with a passion for audio processing or experienced SW Engineers with proven commercial experience with audio applications on various platforms.

To be considered for this SW Engineer role, you will ideally be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in an Electronics / Software Engineering subject with DSP content or Audio Engineering with strong software and DSP content.

For experienced SW Developers you will have commercial experience in audio algorithm design and programming, or at a minimum, an in-depth experience of a complex audio software project (during degree or work experience).

This SW Developer role will also require a good knowledge and understanding of most of the following:
• Strong understanding of digital audio signal processing theory and principles.
• Experience in developing systems in software (C++, Objective C)
• Experience in writing audio applications (standalone and plug-ins; PC/MAC, VST/AU/RTAS)
• Experience in writing for various mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
• Experience of DSP design and simulation (Matlab)
• Interested in audio processing systems
• Passion for sound and music

Dries.piot@mbabel.com

Die overweging hebben wij moderators ook gemaakt echter is de vacature potentieel wel interessant voor synthforum leden dus bij wijze van uitzondering laten we 'm staan. :)

Is een voorselectie, als je geen Engels kan is die baan ook niet geschikt voor je....

Dat zou wel een leuke zijn, aangezien -ie begint met: 'Hi All, For a customer of me'

Al-Bundy.jpg

:D

Snap ik het nou goed dat ie een audio applicatie wil maken die "Protools" heet? Lijkt me niet zo verstandig.

Back