• Het Marktplaats Archief kan als naslagwerk worden gebruikt. Alle advertenties die in het archief staan, zijn gesloten en dus niet meer actief. De aangeboden producten zijn niet meer te koop. Advertenties worden naar dit archief verplaatst als de eigenaar de advertentie heeft gesloten of wanneer er langer dan 30 dagen geen activiteit op een advertentie is geweest.

Het heeft dus geen zin om de aanbieders te benaderen met vragen over een product dat niet langer te koop wordt aangeboden. Doe dit dan ook niet. Het voorkomt ergernis.

Motu HD 192 plus Motu PCIe 424 Kaart te koop 750,--

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.

avalon22

Ingeburgerd
Motu HD 192 plus Motu PCIe 424 Kaart te koop 750,--

1X MOTU HD 192 Audio Interface(12 In/Output) (1666 euro nieuw)
1X PCIe 424 (nieuw 280 Euro)
In zeer goede staat!!
Heeft altijd in rookvrije ruimte gestaan
Individueel niet te koop!!

HD192 Overview
The MOTU HD192 high-definition 192-kHz audio interface is designed for those who demand the very best audio quality available.
Equipped with the latest generation 24-bit, enhanced multi-bit 128x oversampling 192-kHz converters, the HD192 achieves a remarkable A-weighted signal-to-noise ratio of 120 dB with balanced XLR connectors throughout. Ideal for surround applications, the HD192's 12 inputs and 12 outputs can support two simultaneous 5.1 mixes. And the HD192 is full of advanced features, like AES/EBU I/O with sample rate conversion both in and out. The PCI-424 card introduced with the 2408mk3 is 192-kHz ready. Just connect the HD192 expansion interface to record 192-kHz audio.The HD192 can be purchased as an expander for an existing PCI-424-based MOTU Audio System, or as a core system which includes the PCI-424 card and Audiodesk workstation software.

The MOTU PCIe-424 Expansion Card is the latest high-speed PCIe expansion technology found in many high-performance PC desktops and the latest generation PowerMacs towers from Apple.
The MOTU PCIe 424 Card is available as part of the MOTU 2408mk3, HD192 or 24I/O core system.
MOTU PCI Express 424 core systems deliver incredible I/O performance. On today's fastest PCs and Macs, a fully-equipped PCIe-424 core system (with four 24-channel 424 interfaces) can deliver 96 simultaneous channels of both input and output at sample rates up to 96kHz. A core system equipped with four HD192 interfaces can deliver an astonishing 48 channels of both input and output at 192kHz. No other PCI system gives you this much audio I/O from a single PCIe card.
All I/O channels operate as a unified mix matrix under the PCIe-424 card's powerful CueMix DSP mixing engine.
MOTU PCIe-424 Card main features include:
Latest high-speed PCIe expansion technology
Available as part of the MOTU 2408mk3, HD192 or 24I/O core system
Sample rates up to 96kHz with four 24-channel 424 interfaces
Both input and output at 192kHz with four HD192 interfaces
Incredible I/O performance

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.
Back