• Het Marktplaats Archief kan als naslagwerk worden gebruikt. Alle advertenties die in het archief staan, zijn gesloten en dus niet meer actief. De aangeboden producten zijn niet meer te koop. Advertenties worden naar dit archief verplaatst als de eigenaar de advertentie heeft gesloten of wanneer er langer dan 30 dagen geen activiteit op een advertentie is geweest.

Het heeft dus geen zin om de aanbieders te benaderen met vragen over een product dat niet langer te koop wordt aangeboden. Doe dit dan ook niet. Het voorkomt ergernis.

Soniccore / D5 / Liquidmix

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.

glowingfish

Ouwe rot
Soniccore Creamware Luna 2 DSP card met breakout box 8 I/O !

Werkt en klinkt super door de Analog Devices SHARC DSP's

Workflow is super en komt met Scope 4.5 software

De 24/96 8 I/O breakout box over Firewire zit er ook bij

Luna II and Luna 2496 Convertor Box

Ultiimate I/O interface for native audio software Actually, Luna II is two audio cards in one. Featuring the most complete and up-to-date set of ultra-low-latency drivers available, combined with uncompromising 24-bit / 96 kHz quality I/Os, Luna II is the ideal cutting-edge adapter for all native software applications. Its high reliability and sensational price make Luna II possibly the most desirable audio card for computers running Cubase VST, Logic, Nuendo, GigaSampler and all other popular audio software. But that's not all. Luna II is also the only I/O card in a wide price range that provides you with all the important benefits of a solid DSP architecture! Luna’s unique latency-free routing capabilities and the on-board "live" digital mixer (with advanced surround capabilities and effects) make Luna a valuable enhancement for every audio computer. Luna II is even compatible to the huge Pulsar/SCOPE platform DSP plug-in library. Surround Mixer Recording Mixer Device Routing Luna II Hardware Hardware highlights: *24-bit / 96 kHz PCI card for PC and Mac

• Stereo analog I/O and stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
  • Z-Link port for connection of Luna 2496 I/O box (8 additional analog I/Os)
  • Expandable to 36 I/Os with the 2x ADAT / 1x Z-Link Expansion
  • High-speed drivers for ASIO 2.0, EASI, DirectSound, MME, tripleDAT, GigaSampler, OMS, Sound Manager
  • MIDI interface (In & Out)
DSP accelerated, unique Luna II features: *On-board 24-channel recording mixer and 16-channel surround mixer

• On-board equalizer and compressor DSP effects
  • Routing window provides incredible routing possibilities
  • Integrates external studio equipment ”live” with your native audio software
  • Uniquely powerful management of active audio drivers
  • Compatible to the huge Pulsar/SCOPE DSP plug-in library
Optional Luna 2496 I/O Box:
Eight-channel AD/DA converter for CreamWare DSP systems with professional 24bit & 96 kHz I/Os, providing highest sound quality and performance. The Luna 2496 I/O Box features eight analog inputs and eight analog outputs providing pristine 24-bit / 96 kHz quality. The newly developed Z-Link interface, which is based on FireWire technology, allows for easy connection to correspondingly equipped DSP cards from the CreamWare systems family (e.g. Pulsar II and XTC, SCOPE /SP, Luna II, PowerSampler, Elektra).Unlike many conventional converter units, the Luna 2496 Box is capable of simultaneously handling all 16 of its channels with full 24-bit precision at 96 kHz! This makes it the ideal choice if you wish to expand your DSP system with additional pro-quality analog I/Os. Specifications: *9.5" external conversion unit

• Converter analog - digital: 24-bit enhanced dual architecture, 64 x oversampling
  • Converter digital - analog: 24-bit advanced multibit architecture, 128 x oversampling
  • ADC Dynamic Range: 100dB(a)
  • DAC Dynamic Range: 110dB(a)
  • Sample rates: 96, 88.2, 48, 44.1, 32 (kHz)
  • Eight inputs (RCA)
  • Eight outputs (RCA)

150E inc evt. verzendkosten !

Attachments

• HPIM1698.jpg
    HPIM1698.jpg
    40 KB · Bekeken: 122
  • HPIM1700.jpg
    HPIM1700.jpg
    44,2 KB · Bekeken: 96
  • HPIM1695.jpg
    HPIM1695.jpg
    51,8 KB · Bekeken: 96
Beschrijving Focusrite Liquidmix 32 from Sintefex Dynamic Convolution

Beschrijving Focusrite Liquidmix 32 from Sintefex Dynamic Convolution

Beschrijving

• Focusrite Liquidmix 32 from Sintefex Dynamic Convolution
Werkt prima en dat komt omdat er een Texas Instruments Firewire kaart bijzit, de beste en het is nu gewoon plug en play. Het is een PCI kaart. Inclusief adapter, firewire kabel en de software is te downloaden van de Focusrite site.

250E inc. verzendkosten !

Key Features One of a kind - any Compressor and EQ in history
Liquid Mix gives you the EQ and Compression variety beyond the likes of even the world's finest studios. Dynamic convolution delivers 20 classic EQs and 40 compressors, with more online.

The finest classic and vintage emulations
Liquid technology is considered by many to deliver the finest vintage and classic emulations.
Can you hear the difference? Take the Challenge and find out.

Onboard DSP
32 Channels of Liquid Mix Compression and EQs run off Liquid Mix`s own DSP - many more than are possible with CPU alone.

Software and Hardware control
EQ and Compression can be applied via a hands-on control surface, or within your DAW application via a simple GUI.

Hybrid Super EQ creation
Unique 7-band super EQs can be created, constructed from separate classic EQ sections of your choosing. Invent your own EQ to get exactly the right tools for your sound.

Desktop Metering
Large format LED bar-graphs mean ergonomic display of levels and processor impact !

Attachments

• HPIM1718.jpg
    HPIM1718.jpg
    96,8 KB · Bekeken: 100
  • HPIM1719.jpg
    HPIM1719.jpg
    99,4 KB · Bekeken: 98
  • HPIM1720.jpg
    HPIM1720.jpg
    119 KB · Bekeken: 98
Focusrite Liquidmix 32 from Sintefex met Firewire card !

Focusrite Liquidmix 32 from Sintefex met Firewire card !

Prijs drop

180E ex. verzendkosten !

kick

Soniccore Creamware Luna 2 DSP card met breakout box 8 I/O

Soniccore Creamware Luna 2 DSP card met breakout box 8 I/O

Prijs drop

110E !

Bump

Roland D5 synthesizer in houten jasje !

Mooie houten behuizing eromheen en is nu prima te gebruiken als module.

Inclusief adapter !

50E inc. verzendkosten

Attachments

• HPIM1733.jpg
    HPIM1733.jpg
    47,7 KB · Bekeken: 106
  • HPIM1734.jpg
    HPIM1734.jpg
    53,1 KB · Bekeken: 95
  • HPIM1735.jpg
    HPIM1735.jpg
    45 KB · Bekeken: 93
Focusrite Liquidmix 32 from Sintefex met Firewire card

Focusrite Liquidmix 32 from Sintefex met Firewire card

Focusrite Liquidmix 32 from Sintefex Dynamic ConvolutionWerkt prima en dat komt omdat er een Texas Instruments Firewire kaart bijzit, de beste en het is nu gewoon plug en play. Het is een PCI kaart. Inclusief adapter, firewire kabel en de software is te downloaden van de Focusrite site.

Key Features:

One of A kind - any Compressor and EQ in historyLiquid Mix gives you the EQ and Compression variety beyond the likes of even the world's finest studios. Dynamic convolution delivers 20 classic EQs and 40 compressors, with more online.The finest classic and vintage emulationsLiquid technology is considered by many to deliver the finest vintage and classic emulations. Can you hear the difference? Take the Challenge and find out.Onboard DSP32 Channels of Liquid Mix Compression and EQs run off Liquid Mix`s own DSP - many more than are possible with CPU alone.Software and Hardware controlEQ and Compression can be applied via a hands-on control surface, or wit hin your DAW application via a simple GUI.Hybrid Super EQ creationUnique 7-band super EQs can be created, constructed from separate classic EQ sections of your choosing. Invent your own EQ to get exactly the right tools for your sound.Desktop MeteringLarge format LED bar-graphs mean ergonomic display of levels and processor impact !

180E

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.
Back