• Het Marktplaats Archief kan als naslagwerk worden gebruikt. Alle advertenties die in het archief staan, zijn gesloten en dus niet meer actief. De aangeboden producten zijn niet meer te koop. Advertenties worden naar dit archief verplaatst als de eigenaar de advertentie heeft gesloten of wanneer er langer dan 30 dagen geen activiteit op een advertentie is geweest.

Het heeft dus geen zin om de aanbieders te benaderen met vragen over een product dat niet langer te koop wordt aangeboden. Doe dit dan ook niet. Het voorkomt ergernis.

Diverese Boeken (Sound design/DSP/Circuit Bending)

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.

yana

Nieuwkomer
Audio Postproduction for Film and Video (Second Edition) (15e)

"Most books on Audio Post are practically useless. Some of them amount to no more than a rambling collection of memoirs. Others just discuss basic job descriptions. Occasionally, you'll ind a book that gets into more technical details, but mostly reads like a how-to manual on Pro Tools.

This book is the most refreshing and informative book I have found yet. Not only does Mr. Rose get into great detail about specific techniques, but he does it in a non-application specific way. I doesn't matter if you use Pro Tools, Nuendo, Logic, or even a hardware based audio system. His tips transcend each platform and tech you how to really get something done. (as it should be)

So if you already know what a compressor, eq, etc is and how to use them, and you want to read about some suggestions on new way HOW to apply them- get this book.

Ever after 10 years, I learned some new stuff. (and was reminded of things I forgot!) "

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Postproduction-Second-After-Shoot/product-reviews/0240809718/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1"]Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Audio Postproduction for Film and Video, Second Edition: After-the-Shoot solutions, Professional Techniques,and Cookbook Recipes to Make Your Project Sound Better (DV Expert Series)

Sound Design: The Expressive Power of Music, Voice and Sound Effects in Cinema (12e)

"This is a fantastic book. David Sonnenschein is an oracle of sound. I really like the way that he covers both the commercial applications of designing sound and music for Film & Media and also the creative and even spiritual dimensions of working with sound & music. Speaking as someone who works within this sector, if one day I have anything like the understanding of sound, that Sonnenschein has, I will be a happy man !

From the effects of mantras, ragas and the subconscious chantings of the american indians to voice overs, step by step guides on building sound designs, advice on how to conference with directors, the film industry and a whole range of practical and technical applications within the field - this is a truly comprehensive book. Written by a man with an obvious glut of knowledge and experience right accross the board.

If you are new to sound design get this book - it is easy to read, accessible and extremely informative. If, on the other hand, you are an experienced musician or sound designer get this book - you will learn things that you may not have even considered before and find the inspiration to try new things.

If you work or are interested in working in this field - I cant recomend it enough. Carry it with you on the train, have it handy in the studio, go to bed with it under your pillow !

Just get it."

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sound-Design-Expressive-Effects-Cinema/product-reviews/0941188264/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1"]Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sound Design: The Expressive Power of Music, Voice and Sound Effects in Cinema

Plug-in Power!: The Comprehensive DSP Guide (15e)

"Mr. Shepherd has written a guide which lives up to the title. Not only does he describe the features of just about all of the most important plug-ins, both native and accelerated, he has also written the most comprehensive, usable, and up-to-date guide to the tools and techniques of Digital Audio Production which I have ever seen. He gives loads of extremely useful information which I've never seen collected in one place. For instance, there is a great introduction to the concept of sidechaining and its practical application ("Side-Chaining or Keying" p151) as well as sections addressing concepts like what type of equalization technique is best ("To Sweep or Not to Sweep" pg 131). This is in addition to excellent treatments of the more basic concepts (sampling, bit-depth, metering, etc) required when working with digital audio."

http://www.amazon.com/Plug-Power-Co...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Handmade Electronic Music: The Art of Hardware Hacking (20e)

"Circuit Benders - if you are ready for something different get of a copy of Collins' informative book. It covers a wide variety of approaches for creating unusual sounds (and sights) in a low tech, user friendly manner. For example, the chapter on making an oscillator uses photos of the breadboard as well as schematics. As someone who finds electronic diagrams intimidating, Collins' approach made construction a snap. It also helped me better understand how to read schematics. Creating visuals with LCDs and by altering video cameras further expand the realms of hacking. The included CD features work by artists and musicians using devices found in the book. What a great idea. Very inspiring. I wish the Ghazala book (which is also great)had a similar CD. Sources for parts, websites and additional information galore make this a must have item."

http://www.amazon.com/Handmade-Elec...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Alle 4 de boeken mogen samen weg voor 50 euro :P
Graag af te halen in Doorn of Utrecht.

Een laatste poging en extra korting

7.50e per stuk of samen voor maar 20e!!!
Opsturen (binnen nl) ook moeglijk

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.
Back