REMY - Live at the Great Church

RemyStroomer

Stamgast
[Instead of another "traditional" performance at the Grote of St.Bavokerk / Great Church of Haarlem this year, there will be an album release containing a selection of live tracks from my Great Church Trilogy.

In the meanwhile all tracks have been selected and most of the music has been mixed and should be ready for mastering before the end of the month!

The cd will be presented at the following events:
- Electronic Circus Festival in Gütersloh, Germany (October 1st. Tickets: www.electronic-circus.net)
- E-Live Festival in Oirschot, Netherlands (October 15th. Tickets: http://e-live.groove.nl/)
- Bookmarket at the Grote- of St.Bavokerk*, Haarlem, Netherlands (November 12th. Entrance free. Information: www.kollektorsitem.nl)

The album is the second release on my new Deserted Island Music label.
On above mentioned dates I will also be present with a stall selling my other music.
* Note that I will not do a performance at the Great Church this year! This edition you can enjoy music from the Haarlems Amateur Symfonie Orkest.

The upcoming album´s artwork and audio-files will follow within the coming weeks!
I will keep you posted about any progress and updates here, on my blog (ww.exhibitionofdreams.blogspot.com), websites (www.desertedislandmusic.nl and www.exhibitionofdreams.com and social media.

The Great Church Trilogy

The Great Church Trilogy

Yesterday I’ve finished the mixes of the Great Church recordings. The album is entitled “The Great Church Trilogy”, and will be the second release on my newly established Deserted Island Music.
Coming week Wouter Bessels will do the mastering of the tracks.
The artwork might be adjusted slightly within the coming days.

The album is ready for pre-ordering from www.desertedislandmusic.nl and www.exhibitionofdreams.com and expected shipping time is September 30th; October 3rd at latest.
The official release is October 1st and the album will be presented at Electronic Circus (October 1st), E-Live (October 15th) and the Bookmarket at the Great Church of Haarlem (November 12th). See www.desertedislandmusic.nl for informations and links.
Running time is around 78 minutes and gives – in my opinion – a perfect overview of the past editions of my performances at the Grote- of St.Bavokerk / Great Church of Haarlem (2007-2010). Tracktitles and soundclips will follow within about a week.

attachment.php

Attachments

• remy - the great church trilogy.jpg
    remy - the great church trilogy.jpg
    45,2 KB · Bekeken: 73
Last week the master and artwork of "The Great Church Trilogy" have been sent to the factory.
Read my blog (www.exhibitionofdreams.blogspot.com) for updates about this new release, which can already be pre-ordered from www.desertedislandmusic.nl or by sending me an e-mail directly.

Track information and soundclips have also been added on the Deserted Island Music website.

Back