• Het Marktplaats Archief kan als naslagwerk worden gebruikt. Alle advertenties die in het archief staan, zijn gesloten en dus niet meer actief. De aangeboden producten zijn niet meer te koop. Advertenties worden naar dit archief verplaatst als de eigenaar de advertentie heeft gesloten of wanneer er langer dan 30 dagen geen activiteit op een advertentie is geweest.

Het heeft dus geen zin om de aanbieders te benaderen met vragen over een product dat niet langer te koop wordt aangeboden. Doe dit dan ook niet. Het voorkomt ergernis.

Motu Traveler ruilen tegen Motu 8 Pre

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.

MusiQmaN

Drummer, tech.
Zeer krachtig, robuust en toch zeer licht en compact.

Compleet met handleiding, voeding (met nederlandse converter) en rackoren.

Graag ruilen tegen een simpelere 8pre daar ik de Traveler alleen maar als monitor mixer gebruik en deze teveel mogelijkheden heeft die ik niet gebruik.

motu_traveler.jpg

1. Volume and headphone output control
Dual function knob provides separate volume control over main outputs and headphones. Headphone output can supply a separate mix.

2. Mic and instrument input controls
Four microphone preamplifiers provide plenty of gain with individually switchable phantom power. Fine tune input gain in 1 dB increments with the Traveler's unique digital Precision Trim™. View input gain values in the LCD display as you make adjustments. Save input trim settings for instant total recall.

3. Optical I/O and ADAT sync
Eight channels of ADAT optical (lightpipe) input and output. Connect a digital mixer or an additional A/D/A converter. Also supports four channels of 96kHz digital audio. ADAT sync port provides sample-accurate sync for compatible devices. Transfer multiple passes of ADAT via lightpipe with single-sample accuracy every time.

4. Word clock
Word clock input and output for synchronization with a wide variety of digital devices—or a centralized word clock source.

5. Standard 1394 'FireWire' ports
Connect your FireWire-equipped computer here. No PCI or PC cards to install—just plug in and go. MOTU FireWire interfaces are expandable; the second FireWire port allows you to daisy-chain more devices without a FireWire hub.

6. AES/EBU I/O
24-bit, 96kHz AES/EBU digital I/O. Connect a DAT machine or effects processor.

7. CueMix DSP™ mixer controls
Create up to four stereo monitor mixes with 20 inputs each using these front-panel controls. Mix to any four output pairs you wish. Because the mixing takes place in the Traveler itself, your computer's processor is free for other tasks.

8. Multi-function backlit LCD display
The Traveler can be used as a stand-alone mixer. The front-panel display allows you to configure your mix and system settings, using an intuitive interface. Dedicated LEDs display audio levels, tach and lock status, and clock rate.

9. S/PDIF I/O
24-bit, 96kHz S/PDIF digital I/O. The S/PDIF and AES/EBU I/O are discrete inputs and outputs, and can be used simultaneously.

10. Eight balanced analog ins/outs
24-bit, 192kHz analog inputs and outputs on balanced/unbalanced connectors. Input level can be switched between +4/-10 for each input. Resolve the Traveler directly to SMPTE time code from an analog video tape deck or video source. No extra synchronizer needed.

11. Mic and instrument inputs
Four inputs accept either high impedance quarter-inch inputs or low impedance XLR microphone inputs.

12. Removable rack ears
The Traveler fits comfortably under a laptop computer, or you can attach the included ears for rack mount operation.

13. MIDI input and output
No need to carry an additional MIDI interface. Connect a MIDI controller, keyboard, sound module, control surface or any other MIDI device.

14. Additional power options
The Traveler can be powered via the FireWire cable connected to your computer, but additional power sources are supported, such as an external battery (sold separately) for extended recording sessions and for stand-alone mixer operation without a computer. Also, a DC power adapter (included) can be connected.

motu_traveler_bag.jpg

(voor de weinige die het nog gebruiken, de s/pdif moet opnieuw gecalibreerd worden)

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.
Back