na lang wikken toch de deur uit.!!
en de expanderThe Demon Core Oscillator is a 16-voice DCO based on classic keyboard synthesizers.
This module offers also a static detune spread and a CV controllable core stability feature similar to Sequential Synthesizers. It introduces VCO-like pitch drift and jitter, allowing the module to sound like 80’s polysynths.
With the help of the separately available expander, the module can be played polyphonically via MIDI.
- 16 configurable voices (octave, stacks)
- Saw and pulse waves with PWM ranging from 0-100%
- Coarse tune for 6 octave range with half-step increments
- Fine tune for ± half step range
- A blinking tuning indicator for finding C note in every octave and A440 fine tuning
- 1V/oct master pitch CV
- Linear FM CV (±8V) with attenuator
- Combined Spread / PWM CV (±8V) with offset function
- Stability CV (±8V) with offset function
- Trigger input for synchronizing the phases for all waves
- Current Draw : 120mA +12V / 20mA -12V
- Deep : 25mm
The Demon Core Expander module introduces polyphonic control of the DCO. The stacks can be divided between up to 16 polyphonic voices via MIDI or four 1V/oct inputs with attenuator. The oscillator can be set in continuous streaming mode or in MIDI gating mode with an ADSR envelope for each polyphonic voice. The time sync can be also triggered via MIDI for each voice and the phase sync time can be adjusted from past to future. The expander provides a handy MIDI interface and some extra CV controls.
- 8hp, skiff friendly with 25mm depth
- Powers from main module, connects via supplied ribbon cable
- Connected, the oscillator draws now 130mA +12V and 30mA -12V
- MIDI interface with bipolar TRS-connector
- MIDI thru, polarity set with jumpers on the back
- MIDI channel learn function with pitch bend setting
- Gate output, 5v 4ms trigger in retrig
- Configurable polyphony, ADSR envelope for each voice
- Four pitch CVs (±8V) with global attenuator
- Control for phase sync timing