• Het Marktplaats Archief kan als naslagwerk worden gebruikt. Alle advertenties die in het archief staan, zijn gesloten en dus niet meer actief. De aangeboden producten zijn niet meer te koop. Advertenties worden naar dit archief verplaatst als de eigenaar de advertentie heeft gesloten of wanneer er langer dan 30 dagen geen activiteit op een advertentie is geweest.

Het heeft dus geen zin om de aanbieders te benaderen met vragen over een product dat niet langer te koop wordt aangeboden. Doe dit dan ook niet. Het voorkomt ergernis.

TE KOOP : AVID S3L-X

Peppi

Nieuwkomer
Avid S3L-X live system te koop met 2x Stage 16 stagebox.

de S3 control surface zit in flightcase.

foto's op verzoek

9000€ ex BTW op factuur

info van de avid site:

S3L-X System 32 Contains:
1 x VENUE | S3 Control Surface
1 x VENUE | E3 Engine
2 x VENUE | Stage 16 Remote I/O

The Power of VENUE – Everywhere
S3L-X is a highly scalable, Ethernet AVB-networked modular system that enables you to mix and record live shows with incredible efficiency.
You can streamline FOH, monitor, and broadcast workflows by sharing the same I/O across multiple S3L-X Systems, with full automatic gain compensation. Plus, you can set up a mobile recording/mixing studio using just the VENUE | S3 surface and Pro Tools | Software on a laptop.
Key Benefits
Scale the modular system to accommodate any size performance, from 16–64 mic pres
Record directly to Pro Tools (or other DAW) through a simple laptop Ethernet connection
Mix anything, everywhere—from major festivals to clubs with the tiniest FOH spaces
Share the same I/O across two or more S3L-X Systems, with complete auto gain tracking
Mix DAW sessions using S3 as a standalone mixing surface and 4×6 audio interface
Get exceptional sound quality, plus reliable Ethernet AVB connectivity, without the cable bulk
Get great reliability for the road with the rugged, reinforced engine design

Back