REMY - i-Dentity

RemyStroomer

Stamgast
Op 16 april presenteer ik mijn nieuwe album, "i-Dentity" op het jaarlijkse E-Day Festival in Oirschot. Deze dag zal ik ook optreden op het hoofdpodium.

Indien je geïnteresseerd bent in mij en mijn muziek, kun je me volgen via mijn blog (met de komende tijd een heleboel updates): http://exhibitionofdreams.blogspot.com.

Hier is de persinformatie:

Tracklisting:
1. Destination: Berlin - Part 1
2. Destination: Berlin - Part 2 (featuring Bill Fox)
3. Destination: Berlin - Part 3
4. i-Dentity (featuring Gert Emmens, Synth.nl, Erik Wollo and Francis Rimbert)

Tracks 1-3 have been recorded at Remy's performance at the 11th Ricochet Gathering in Berlin, October 16th 2010.

Guest musicians
Remy performed at the 11th Ricochet Gathering at the famous Rathaus Schöneberg in Berlin, October 16th 2010.
The very last seconds before Remy's performance, guitar player Bill Fox agreed to participate on the second track.
The result was a totally improvised part, as Bill never heard the specific track.
Due to this very last-minute appearance, in combination with some technical issues, the original multi-track recordings of this track failed.
As a result of this, an edited version of this track has been re-recorded, also containing newly recorded guitar parts by Bill.

"i-Dentity" is an epic track, actually consisting of two parts: the "intro" by Remy, and the continuation after the break which features solos and additional parts by Gert Emmens, Synth.nl, Erik Wollo and Francis Rimbert.

remy-i-dentity.jpg

Back