• Het Marktplaats Archief kan als naslagwerk worden gebruikt. Alle advertenties die in het archief staan, zijn gesloten en dus niet meer actief. De aangeboden producten zijn niet meer te koop. Advertenties worden naar dit archief verplaatst als de eigenaar de advertentie heeft gesloten of wanneer er langer dan 30 dagen geen activiteit op een advertentie is geweest.

Het heeft dus geen zin om de aanbieders te benaderen met vragen over een product dat niet langer te koop wordt aangeboden. Doe dit dan ook niet. Het voorkomt ergernis.

XE8,Leipzig,Talker,MR-Rack,ASR-10,DPM-48,DSM-1,JV-880,mQKb,MK1 SIII,CS-70m...

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.

sergiommms

synthlvr
Akai XE-8 Drum Expander = 100EUR
Digitech Talker in excellent state; with PSU = 285EUR
Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. With: 16MB RAM (max); total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); SCSI expansion board; I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system = 385EUR
Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. With: 2MB RAM; total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system; missing slider cap = 300EUR
Ensoniq EXP-3 Urban Dance expansion 24Mb of sounds for the MR-61/76,ZR-76,ASR-X = 175EUR
Ensoniq MR-Flash Sample memory expansion for the MR-61/76,ZR-76 = 200EUR
Ensoniq MR-Rack (64 voices; expandable with 3 boards; internal card reader); in good state; all knobs and buttons work great - pots were replaced not long ago = 300EUR
Hammond Sakata DPM-48 EXTRA RARE Drum Machine. In good condition, with all original roms PLUS *RARE* RAM4 memory/sequencer cartridge (box will not work without it!) = 250EUR
KORG DSM-1 Expanded rack version of the DSS-1: 4x more memory; 16 outs (!); faster OS. Worse than the DSS-1: no control over the resonance of the analog filters; no delay fx = 275EUR
Korg HDR-TRI w/mounting brackets » working pull from and for the Trinity = 125EUR
Korg Karma MW software (new, boxed, original, serial, CD) = 50EUR
Korg Trinity PRO 76 keys; factory installed SOLO-TRI (Prophecy) board; mint- condition; SKB5014W case = 750EUR [SOLO-TRI board only = 200EUR; SKB case only = 175EUR]
Korg Z1 mint condition, w/case = 500EUR
Quasimidi Rave-O-Lution 309 expansions: Synth; Drums&Percussion; Audio i/o » ALL 3 = 150EUR
Redsound Darkstar VOCODA chip, with original manual = 50EUR
Waldorf Micro Q Keyboard, mint condition = 750EUR
Wersi MK1 SIII, white; SSM2044 VCF; fully expanded = 20 voices + DH10 Digital Hall board; spare voice expansion board included; German and English operation manuals; more manuals in PDF (incl.technical/service); strong case included = 650EUR
Yamaha CS-70m the last analog synthesizer from Yamaha; EXTREMELY RARE; in very good+ condition. Will have to ship in two packages - one with the wood base/keys; the other with the metal body and the guts = 2.500EUR... or, buyer arranges for collection/delivery by UPS or whatever and I reduce price to 2.250EUR

Korg Z1 mint condition, w/case = 500EUR » SOLD

Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. With: 16MB RAM (max); total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); SCSI expansion board; I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system = 385EUR » RESERVED
Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. With: 2MB RAM; total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system; missing slider cap = 275EUR
Ensoniq EXP-3 Urban Dance expansion 24Mb of sounds for the MR-61/76,ZR-76,ASR-X = 175EUR
Ensoniq MR-Flash Sample memory expansion for the MR-61/76,ZR-76 = 200EUR
Ensoniq MR-Rack (64 voices; expandable with 3 boards; internal card reader); in good state; all knobs and buttons work great - pots were replaced not long ago = 275EUR
Hammond Sakata DPM-48 EXTRA RARE Drum Machine. In good condition, with all original roms PLUS *RARE* RAM4 memory/sequencer cartridge (box will not work without it!) = 250EUR
KORG DSM-1 Expanded rack version of the DSS-1: 4x more memory; 16 outs (!); faster OS. Worse than the DSS-1: no control over the resonance of the analog filters; no delay fx = 275EUR
Korg HDR-TRI w/mounting brackets » working pull from and for the Trinity = 125EUR
Korg Trinity PRO 76 keys; factory installed SOLO-TRI (Prophecy) board; mint- condition; SKB5014W case = 700EUR [SOLO-TRI board only = 185EUR; SKB case only = 165EUR]
Quasimidi Rave-O-Lution 309 expansions: Synth; Drums&Percussion; Audio i/o » ALL 3 = 150EUR
Waldorf Micro Q Keyboard, mint condition = 750EUR
Wersi MK1 SIII, white; SSM2044 VCF; fully expanded with 20 voices & DH10 Digital Hall board; German and English printed (copies) operation manuals; technical/service manuals in PDF; strong case included = 650EUR
Yamaha CS-70m the last analog synthesizer from Yamaha; EXTREMELY RARE; in very good+ condition. Will have to ship in two packages - one with the wood base/keys; the other with the metal body and the guts = 2400EUR... or, buyer arranges for collection/delivery by UPS or whatever and I reduce price to 2250EUR

Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. With: 16MB RAM (max); total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); SCSI expansion board; I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system = 385EUR » RESERVED

NEW PRICES - NOW WITH SHIPPING INCLUDED!!!
Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. With: 2MB RAM; total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system; missing slider cap = 255EUR
Ensoniq EXP-3 Urban Dance expansion 24Mb of sounds for the MR-61/76,ZR-76,ASR-X = 165EUR
Ensoniq MR-Flash Sample memory expansion for the MR-61/76,ZR-76 = 185EUR
Ensoniq MR-Rack (64 voices; expandable with 3 boards; internal card reader); in good state; all knobs and buttons work great - pots were replaced not long ago = 265EUR
KORG DSM-1 Expanded rack version of the DSS-1: 4x more memory; 16 outs (!); faster OS. Worse than the DSS-1: no control over the resonance of the analog filters; no delay fx = 255EUR
Korg HDR-TRI w/mounting brackets » working pull from and for the Trinity = 120EUR
Korg Trinity PRO 76 keys; factory installed SOLO-TRI (Prophecy) board; mint- condition; SKB5014W case = 700EUR
[SOLO-TRI board only = 175EUR; SKB case only = 125EUR]
Waldorf Micro Q Keyboard, mint condition = 650EUR!!!
Waldorf Q Rack (classic blue), mint condition = 650EUR!!!
Wersi MK1 SIII, white; SSM2044 VCF; fully expanded with 20 voices & DH10 Digital Hall board; German and English printed (copies) operation manuals; technical/service manuals in PDF; strong case included = 650EUR
Yamaha CS-70m the last analog synthesizer from Yamaha; EXTREMELY RARE; in very good+ condition. Will have to ship in two packages - one with the wood base/keys; the other with the metal body and the guts = 2250EUR... or, buyer arranges for collection/delivery by UPS or whatever and I reduce price to 2000EUR

MODERATION: please change topic to:
Ensoniq MR/ASR10, Korg TrinityPRO, WaldorfQ/microQKb,WersiMK1SIII,Yamaha CS-70m

Quasimidi Rave-O-Lution 309 expansions: Synth; Drums&Percussion; Audio i/o » ALL 3 = SOLD

Korg Trinity PRO 76 keys; factory installed SOLO-TRI (Prophecy) board; mint- condition; SKB5014W case = 700EUR » RESERVED

PRICES WITH SHIPPING INCLUDED:
Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. With: 2MB RAM; total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system; missing slider cap = 255EUR
Ensoniq EXP-3 Urban Dance expansion 24Mb of sounds for the MR-61/76,ZR-76,ASR-X = 165EUR
Ensoniq MR-Flash Sample memory expansion for the MR-61/76,ZR-76 = 185EUR
Ensoniq MR-Rack (64 voices; expandable with 3 boards; internal card reader); in good state; all knobs and buttons work great - pots were replaced not long ago = 265EUR
KORG DSM-1 Expanded rack version of the DSS-1: 4x more memory; 16 outs (!); faster OS. Worse than the DSS-1: no control over the resonance of the analog filters; no delay fx = 255EUR
Korg HDR-TRI w/mounting brackets » working pull from and for the Trinity = 120EUR
Waldorf Q Rack (classic blue), mint condition = 650EUR!!!
Yamaha CS-70m the last analog synthesizer from Yamaha; EXTREMELY RARE; in very good+ condition. Will have to ship in two packages - one with the wood base/keys; the other with the metal body and the guts = 2250EUR... or, buyer arranges for collection/delivery by UPS or whatever and I reduce price to 2000EUR

Korg Trinity PRO 76 keys + SKB5014W case = 700EUR » SOLD
Waldorf Q Rack (classic blue), mint condition = 650EUR!!! » SOLD
Ensoniq EXP-3 Urban Dance Project - 24Mb ROM sound expansion - for the MR-61/76,ZR-76,ASR-X = 165EUR » NO LONGER FOR SALE
Ensoniq MR-Flash Flash memory expansion (for loading samples) for the MR-61/76,ZR-76 = 185EUR » NO LONGER FOR SALE

STILL FOR SALE (prices include shipping):

SOLD:
Redsound Darkstar VOCODA chip, with original manual

Akai XE-8 Drum Expander (orig. box + 4 sound cards) = 100EUR
Digitech Talker in excellent condition; with PSU = 285EUR
Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. With: 2MB RAM; total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system; missing slider cap on a slider; no scsi = 255EUR
Waldorf Micro Q Keyboard, mint condition = 625EUR!!!
Wersi MK1 SIII, white; SSM2044 VCF; fully expanded with 20 voices & DH10 Digital Hall board; printed German and English operation manuals; technical/service manuals in PDF; strong case included = 650EUR
Yamaha CS-70m the last analog synthesizer from Yamaha; EXTREMELY RARE; in very good+ condition. Will have to ship in two packages (one with the wood base/keys; the other with the metal body and the guts) = 2250EUR... or, buyer arranges for collection/delivery by UPS or whatever carrier and I reduce price to 2000EUR

- In bold, prices that were just lowered!
- In italic, new gear added

Digitech Talker in excellent condition; with PSU = 275EUR

Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. With: 2MB RAM; total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system; missing slider cap on a slider; no scsi = 235EUR

Ensoniq MR-Rack (64 voices; expandable with 3 boards; internal card reader); in good state; all knobs and buttons work great - pots were replaced not long ago = 235EUR

Hammond Sakata DPM-48 EXTRA RARE Drum Machine. In good condition, with all original roms PLUS *RARE* RAM4 memory/sequencer cartridge (box will not work without it!) = 235EUR

KORG DSM-1 Expanded rack version of the DSS-1: 4x more memory; 16 outs (!); faster OS. Worse than the DSS-1: no control over the resonance of the analog filters; no delay fx = 235EUR

Korg Trinity HDR-TRI w/mounting brackets = 120EUR
Korg Trinity DI-TRI = Korg Z1 ADAT I/F !!! = 175EUR
Korg Trinity PBS-TRI with 2 SRAM chips = 275EUR
Korg Trinity SOLO-TRI (Korg Prophecy) = 175EUR

ALL FOR = 645EUR instead of 745EUR

Waldorf Micro Q Keyboard, mint condition = 600EUR

Wersi MK1 SIII, white; SSM2044 VCF; fully expanded with 20 voices & DH10 Digital Hall board; printed German and English operation manuals; technical/service manuals in PDF; strong case included = 635EUR

Yamaha CS-70m the last analog synthesizer from Yamaha; EXTREMELY RARE; in very good+ condition. Will have to ship in two packages (one with the wood base/keys; the other with the metal body and the guts) = 2.150EUR... or, buyer arranges for collection/delivery by UPS or whatever carrier and I reduce price to 2.000EUR[/QUOTE]

NOTE: Prices include 50% of the shipping cost! You just pay the other 50% ;)

STILL FOR SALE:
- In italic/blue, new gear added
Prices include shipping to AT,BE,DE,ES,FR,IE,IT,NL,PT,UK

Analogue Solutions Leipzig AS NEW = 600EUR
Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. With: 2MB RAM; total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system; missing slider cap on a slider; no scsi = 220EUR
Ensoniq MR-Rack (64 voices; expandable with 3 boards; internal card reader); in good state; all knobs and buttons work great - pots were replaced not long ago = 235EUR
Hammond Sakata DPM-48 EXTRA RARE Drum Machine. In good condition, with all original roms PLUS *RARE* RAM4 memory/sequencer cartridge (box will not work without it!) = 235EUR
KORG DSM-1 Expanded rack version of the DSS-1: 4x more memory; 16 outs (!); faster OS. Worse than the DSS-1: no control over the resonance of the analog filters; no delay fx = 220EUR
Korg Trinity HDR-TRI w/mounting brackets = 110EUR
Korg Trinity DI-TRI = Korg Z1 ADAT I/F !!! = 165EUR
Korg Trinity SOLO-TRI (Korg Prophecy) = 165EUR
Korg Karma MW software (new, boxed, original, serial, CD) = 45EUR
Roland JV-880 in good condition, with original manual = 165EUR
Roland PN-JV80-05 Contemporary Composer, by Andrew Schilesinger, for Internal Wave = 38,50EUR
Roland SL-JD80-01 Drums&Perucussion Standard (waveform rom and data rom) = FOR JD800 = 45EUR
Roland SL-JD80-03 Rock Drums (waveform rom and data rom) = 45EUR
Waldorf Micro Q Keyboard, with manuals; damaged aftertouch strip; INCLUDING OMEGA EXPANSION (non working) = 600EUR

Wersi MK1 SIII; white; VCF SSM2044; fully expanded with 20 voices + DH10 Digital Hall board; German and English printed manuals, plus assorted tech manuals on PDF; heavyduty case = 600EUR
Yamaha CS-70m the last analog synthesizer from Yamaha; EXTREMELY RARE; with ORIGINAL MANUAL; in very good condition. Will have to ship in two packages (one with the wood base/keys; the other with the metal body and the guts) = 2.050EUR... or, buyer arranges for collection/delivery by UPS or whatever carrier and I reduce price to 1.900EUR

Prices include shipping to: AT,BE,DE,ES,FR,IE,IT,NL,PT,UK

Ensoniq MR-Rack » SOLD

STILL FOR SALE:

Analogue Solutions Leipzig AS NEW = 550EUR[/I]
Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. With: 2MB RAM; total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system; missing slider cap on a slider; no scsi = 220EUR
Hammond Sakata DPM-48 EXTRA RARE Drum Machine. In good condition, with all original roms PLUS *RARE* RAM4 memory/sequencer cartridge (box will not work without it!) = 220EUR
KORG DSM-1 Expanded rack version of the DSS-1: 4x more memory; 16 outs (!); faster OS. Worse than the DSS-1: no control over the resonance of the analog filters; no delay fx = 220EUR
Roland JV-880 in good condition, with original manual = 165EUR
Roland PN-JV80-05 Contemporary Composer, by Andrew Schilesinger, for Internal Wave = 38,50EUR
Roland SL-JD80-01 Drums&Perucussion Standard (waveform rom and data rom) = FOR JD800 = 45EUR
Waldorf Micro Q Keyboard, with manuals; FIXED aftertouch strip; INCLUDING OMEGA EXPANSION - non working = 700EUR
Wersi MK1 SIII; white; VCF SSM2044; fully expanded with 20 voices + DH10 Digital Hall board; German and English printed manuals, plus assorted tech manuals on PDF; heavyduty case = 585EUR
Yamaha CS-70m the last analog synthesizer from Yamaha; EXTREMELY RARE; with ORIGINAL MANUAL; in very good condition. Will have to ship in two packages (one with the wood base/keys; the other with the metal body and the guts) = 2000EUR... or, buyer arranges for collection/delivery by UPS or whatever carrier and I reduce price to 1850EUR

Korg Trinity PBS-TRI with 2 SRAM chips = SOLD

STILL FOR SALE:

Analogue Solutions Leipzig AS NEW = 550EUR
Ensoniq ASR-10 Rack. NOW WITH MAX RAM = 16MB; total of 8 outs (6 extra outs); I/O digital expansion board; disk with latest operating system; missing slider cap on a slider; no scsi = 250EUR
Hammond Sakata DPM-48 EXTRA RARE Drum Machine. In good condition, with all original roms PLUS *RARE* RAM4 memory/sequencer cartridge (box will not work without it!) = 220EUR
2x Korg Trinity HDR-TRI w/mounting brackets = 110EUR/per unit
Roland JV-880 in good condition, with original manual AND PN-JV80-05[/B] Contemporary Composer (by Andrew Schilesinger, for Internal Wave) = 165EUR
Waldorf Micro Q Keyboard, with manuals; INCLUDING non working OMEGA EXPANSION = 650EUR
Wersi MK1 SIII; white; VCF SSM2044; fully expanded with 20 voices + DH10 Digital Hall board; German and English printed manuals, plus assorted tech manuals on PDF; heavyduty case = 585EUR
Yamaha CS-70m the last analog synthesizer from Yamaha; EXTREMELY RARE; with ORIGINAL MANUAL; in very good condition. Will have to ship in two packages (one with the wood base/keys; the other with the metal body and the guts) = 2000EUR... or, buyer arranges for collection/delivery by UPS or whatever carrier and I reduce price to 1850EUR[/QUOTE]

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.
Back