Guiseppe Manuele - Are you down EP - OUT SEPT 17

mansher

Vintage Voltage
Met het nodige contentement kondig ik bij deze aan ;

Guiseppe Manuele - Are you down EP - OUT 17 SEPT!

Hier voorlopig een introductie wat feedback en een review....

INFO:

Belgium's very own Guiseppe Manuele signs the Radius 015 with 4 brilliantly crafted disco tracks with enough 80's funkiness to make you shake your booty and lose yourself in vintage synth madness. 'Are You Down' brings you back to a time when people didn't just do the 'the Hussle' but lived to feel the disco funk run through their veins and dictate every move on the dancefloor.
The funky bassline and spaceship disco grooves would even have George Clinton move his butt. And to build up the tension, there's even a beatless version, the perfect tease. 'Erotico' and 'The Prince His Lover and Her Red Shoes' take us dawn to an italo disco path plenty of sexual tension and intense hip shaking, somewhere in a crowded 1983 disco in Rimini...

Lindstrom: good ! a-side in my playlist!
also, track 3-4 sounds good. the production is great , and i´d like to hear more in the future.
Graham Best (resident fabric london): 10/10 This is fantastic – best thing I’ve had from you guys!
Patrick Pulsinger: extremly funky and will fit well in my set.
mixes good with electro stuff. ***
Diskokaine: 10/10 ITS PARLIAMENT meets KANO.....simply MAGICAL!
DJ Humus (Pitsui - Tel-aviv/Berlin): very nice old school funk with a italo flavour. love it!
DJ Morpheus: like it !... cool italo disko, old school funky stuff
Diepvries (flexx records): Erotico is the one for me, very nice vintage sound!
Serge (Clone): Nice release... sound so retro!
Artur Korycinski : 9/10 one of the best radius records so far, going into a a very fresh direction !!!

IDJ MAG REVIEW:

GUISEPPE MANUELE
ARE YOU DOWN
Radius (Bel), RAD 015
The lead track’s like a sweet cocktail of Italo and black Eighties funk featuring some geezer who sounds remarkably like Snax on vocals. It’s difficult not to like, and I’d put good money on this Guiseppe fellow having more than a few D-Train records lurking in his collection. There’s even a stripped-down, bass-less acapella version for the full Prelude effect. On the flip, ‘Erotico’ is the sort of electro (it goes plinky-plonky up there and dugga-dugga down there) that Radius and Clone do like no-one else, and ‘The Prince His Lover And Her Red Shoes’, which brings to mind Kavinsky gone P-funk, is as cool as its title suggests. Am I down? No diggedy.
****[4 STARS]

Mocht je zo gek zijn dit schijfje in huis te willen halen stel ik voor dat je ff googled om te zien waar in je buurt je terechtkan,online bestellen kan natuurlijk ook...

Attachments

• rad015-a-versie-1small.jpg
    rad015-a-versie-1small.jpg
    175,9 KB · Bekeken: 102
khad als wat ...myspacertjes vanje gehoord ,..erg retro cool want de electrpoo heeft vele kanten tegenwoordig

kan nu niet beluisteren hiero ,..gak zekertjes doen sc7:{

Leuk dat jullie er wat aan vinden! Altijd leuk wat feedback te krijgen...:halleluja

Thanx guys! Much apreciated!

Fingers crossed!!!:)

Laatst gewijzigd:
Zow, uitverkocht na 7 dagen...Herpersen dus...Moet kunnen...Bijgevolg dus ook ff niet meer in de juno chart...ff geduld dus...

:halleluja

lekker mans!

koning funk ben je
met die moderige moddermodder memmoog modderfunk :)

LEKKER :okdan:

ik wil er 1 hebben zowiezo

Thanx voor de support Fjoezke!

Nogmaals :halleluja :halleluja :halleluja

Laatst gewijzigd:
Back