[gespot op ebay] Veel modulars.. zeldzame..

David Morley in Belgie verkoopt wat leuks op ebay... Zoek maar eens op Buchla..

Die 200e is zo duur nog niet. :)

Attachments

• orgon syst mod..jpg
    orgon syst mod..jpg
    56,9 KB · Bekeken: 68
http://cgi.ebay.nl/Oakley-MOTM-and-...392449930QQcategoryZ38071QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mooi blauw is niet lelijk..
Custom built “one off” large format Modular Synthesiser in Mint condition and perfect working order. It has been custom built from the very best of Oakley Sound, MOTM, Blacet, Encore and Tellun System modules, with custom engraved stunning looking electric blue front panels and a solid American Oak case. It has been designed and built to the highest standards, and has two separate power supplies, a Power One 1.7Amp PSU for analog modules and a Power One 800ma PSU for the “dirtier” digital modules. This arrangement keeps the soundpath noise free.

I built this modular without regard to cost and for my own personal use, it has a wide variety of filters so that as well as making all of the usual (and unusual J )modular sounds, it will also mimic a lot of old school Analog synths – the Oakley VCO’s are based on the Minimoog core, so in conjunction with the Oakley Superladder moog filter you can get perfect Minimoog and Moog Modular sounds, or use the MOTM 440 for Pro 5 sounds, the MOTM420 for Korg MS20 sounds, The MOTM410 for Korg PS3200 sounds, the MOTM480 for Yamaha CS80, the MOTM485 for Yamaha GX1 etc. BUT it also includes 2 Blacet Miniwaves with optional PPG wavetable ROMS, so wire in a couple of the Miniwaves and use them with the MOTM440 filter and you have instant PPG Waveterm 2.3 sounds!

But there is more, it also includes some very rare modules including the Oakley Octal Resonator (Only 20 ever built!), the very highly regarded ENCORE thru zero Bode style frequency shifter and the extremely wacky Neural Agoniser, which uses two huge (and very expensive) Accutronics spring line reverb tanks to make sounds you have never heard before! The Blacet MiniWaves both have the Hylander Rom expansion boards, so each MiniWave has TEN selectable Roms instead of one or two, and there are 256 waves and 256 banks in each rom - that is a LOT of waveforms. One of the ROMs even allows the MiniWaves to act as a fully featured Quantizers!.

This is the only Modular Synthesiser you will ever need, it does it ALL!

Here is a list of all modules:-

TOP ROW

OAKLEY MidiDac Midi to CV Convertor

1 of Custom Built Noise source - produces White Noise, Pink Noise and two of three oscillator 808 type “Chime” Noise sources – great for bell tones

2 of OAKLEY VCO Modded with Switchable Octaves and Fine tune (like minimoog)

1 of Oakley VCO with standard Coarse and Fine Tune controls

2 of BLACET Mini Waves – Modded with Rom expansions, each miniwave has TEN selectable roms, instead of usual 1 or 2. Includes PPG Roms and many others.

2 of Oakley ADSR / VCA’s latest issue with extra fast envelopes and status leds

1 of MOTM 440 Voltage Controlled Filter

1 of OAKLEY SuperLadder Moog filter 1P, 4P and bandpass

1 of OAKLEY Octal Resonator resonant filter bank

BOTTOM ROW

1 of OAKLEY VC-LFO

1 of OAKLEY Sample & Hold and Slew Module

1 of OAKLEY Wavefolder

1 of ENCORE Electronics Thru Zero Frequency Shifter

1 of OAKLEY Little EG – AD and AR envelope shaper

1 of OAKLEY Triple VCA

2 of OAKLEY MultiMix – With full “Stooge” mod front panels, allow addition or subtraction of voltages

1 of MOTM 485 – Yamaha GX1 LP and HP Voltage Controlled Filter

1 of MOTM 410 – Korg PS3200 style Triple Bandpass Voltage Controlled Filters

1 of OAKLEY OMS410 Expander for MOTM410, allows external use of 3 LFO’s, extra CV’s etc

1 of MOTM 420 – Korg MS20 style LP/HP/BP Voltage Controlled Filter

1 of MOTM 480 – Yamaha CS80 type LP/HP Voltage Controlled Filter

1 of TELLUN TLN-156 Neural Agoniser – With Dual Accutronics spring reverb tanks and full front panel design.

I will include a useful selection of patch cables. Also included is a huge ring binder with operation notes, building instructions, parts schedules and circuit diagrams for all of the modules. The whole system has been recently calibrated and fully tested and is 100% working. It has had very little use and should provide years of faithful service.

This is advertised elsewhere (SOS) so I reserve the right to end the auction early. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, not just the best sounding Modular synth available but the best looking one too! You could easily pay more for a piano and that just has one sound and doesn't look as nice either :-)

For further information the links below should be useful:-

Oakley homepage:-

http://www.oakleysound.com/projects.htm

MOTM Homepage:-

http://www.synthtech.com/motm.html

Blacet Homepage:-

http://www.blacet.com/MW.html

Expansion board for Miniwave:-

http://www.hylander.com/miniwave.html

Encore Electronics:-

http://www.encoreelectronics.com/cont_fs1.html

Tellun Corporation:-

http://www.tellun.com/motm/diy/tln156/TLN-156.html

Buy with confidence, I am very proud of my 350+ positive feedback (100%) rating and work hard to maintain it and give the very best in service. I am not an Ebay trader, all of the items I have listed are from my own collection, which I am currently downsizing as part of my New Year's resolution!

This unit is too heavy to send by post so it will have to go by carrier, it will be £30 by 2 day service to Mainland UK or Isle of Man.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:-

If you have less than 5 positive feedback or some negatives then please contact me BEFORE you place a bid, otherwise your bid will be cancelled; I am sorry to have to do this but I have had several auctions ruined in the past by some of the less credible members of the Ebay community.

SECOND CHANCE OFFER SCAMS:- If you are offered a second chance offer then it is not from me. I do NOT make second chance offers on items that I sell, some second chance offers are from fraudsters that target higher value auction items and if you respond to them then you could loose any payment that you send them and not receive anything in return. Please let me know if you receive a second chance offer on any of my Ebay auction items and I will report it to Ebay immediately so that they can take the necessary action.

Good luck and Happy Bidding!

Attachments

• motm.jpg
    motm.jpg
    52,2 KB · Bekeken: 73
nou eg precies fijn soo tegen de eind van de maand ...???
[tisde..12e maar eer dat]

meen je dat eg dat zo..veel euroos ook soo veel serge brengt

er staat gebruikt...
is het ook neit erg goedkoop? hoe zou de kwaliteit zijn? lfo's lijken me wel erg leuk toruwens. kan je nog eens even naar de wc, terwijl de lfo bezig is.

Origineel geplaatst door R-ond
hmmm eindhoven ...is deze mega dikke moog ...vocodert niet van iemand hier opt forum,... een stille venoot,...?
iig vraag me af of een senheiser/ems vocoder allemaal ongeveer hetzelfde doen ,..
[die battlestar ceilon stemmen,..zegmaar]

die moog vocoder heb ik gehad, gelet op de prijs, beviel de mam vf11 me beter. wat was ik blij toen ik m weer kwijt was voor een redelijk bedrag.

Volgens mij is het de bouwer in Duisburg zelf.
Als ik de prijs vergelijk met ander spul vind ik het wel erg ok.
Garantie moet dus wel te regelen zijn :)
En ophalen ook.

en verkocht,shit weer maar 505 euro,wel in het eiffelgebergte geloof ik...brr..
Wat gaan die dingen in duitsland goedkoop weg zeg,laatst ging er ook een voor minder dan 600..en daarvoor een voor 1500 ?Maar deze had wel wat onderhoud nodig..

Origineel geplaatst door Leo
die moog vocoder heb ik gehad, gelet op de prijs, beviel de mam vf11 me beter. wat was ik blij toen ik m weer kwijt was voor een redelijk bedrag.

Ik was hem sneller kwijt dan verwacht die MOOG vocoder...En hij had wel leuke trucjes in zich maar persoonlijk was het niet mijn ding...Ik houdt van instrumenten die wat wat prominenter aanwezig zijn.

Re: vette formant meer dan 24 modules!

Re: vette formant meer dan 24 modules!

Origineel geplaatst door RednoiZ
nog 15 minuten!!
formant

moet ff wat zeggen over die formanten
= t wel te vertrouwen
tzijn allemaal zelf bouw variabelemodulairemuziekmachienes
dingen kunnen niet netjes gebouwd zijn en afwijkingen hebben
stel je koop voor 800 eu een 12 module tellend modulairtje
een paar van de 12 modules zijn niet ...sync-linear /trackend weet ik wat er allemaal in bepaalde modules mis kan gaan
goed afgeregeld
wat dan heb je eigenlijk een kopp van 400 waarde ...ofso en was je beter af met een 6 delig setje motm/synth.com
om maar iets te noemen

garantie van een zelf bouwer ...?
toendertyd had je mischien wel korting op de elektuur en ging iedereen zoiets bouwen ,...ipv een 27mc bakkie
gevaarlijk dat formant
tis nie voor niks dat sommige app eg degelijk en apart worden gebouwd ...serge/motm...
net zoiets als home made speakers tzal best

soo das dat over en uit

Attachments

• 1up.jpg
    1up.jpg
    1,9 KB · Bekeken: 69
Back