Fmr Rnp 8380

INTRODUCING THE REALLY NICE PREAMP!
The Really Nice Pre-amp, the RNP, is a 1/3 rack two channel mic pre-amp. FMR's objectives for this pre-amp were:
Really neutral sonics
A Really Nice price ($499 msrp)
Compatibility to the RNC, also balances the RNC (see below)
Provide useful features, as long as they don't impact the first three points
We believe that the RNP is a good addition to any studio looking for an exceptionally clear, transparent sounding mic pre-amp, i.e. if you want to hear the artist's voice, drum, cymbal, bass, etc., not the pre-amp. Since the first RNP production units have not shipped yet, not many people have heard it. If you want to know what the people who have heard it think about it, check out the buzz at prosoundweb and recording.org.
We will be shipping the first production RNPs this month (September, 2002).

Here's the panel views:

RNP_front_panel.gif

RNP_rear_panel.gif

oe mjam! met speciale guzintas en guzoutas!

ik wacht nog effe op de eerste demo files

ben erg beneiuwd hoe die klinkt

goedkoop is ie niet btw

Ik ben niet echt in de markt voor 'n preamp, maar afgaande op de reacties die de RNC kreeg mag je hier toch 'n hoop van verwachten. Ik had me alleen bij 'really nice price' iets anders voorgesteld; de RNC is $190,- !

Wedden dat ze over 'n tijdje ook de 1U RNP&C uitbrengen (stereo/dual mono preamp en compressor).

Origineel geplaatst door lo-fi
Ik had me alleen bij 'really nice price' iets anders voorgesteld; de RNC is $190,- !

Nou dat valt toch wel mee? Moet je eens die van focusrite sjekken, (isa,red,blue) dat is duur!

Back