• Het Marktplaats Archief kan als naslagwerk worden gebruikt. Alle advertenties die in het archief staan, zijn gesloten en dus niet meer actief. De aangeboden producten zijn niet meer te koop. Advertenties worden naar dit archief verplaatst als de eigenaar de advertentie heeft gesloten of wanneer er langer dan 30 dagen geen activiteit op een advertentie is geweest.

Het heeft dus geen zin om de aanbieders te benaderen met vragen over een product dat niet langer te koop wordt aangeboden. Doe dit dan ook niet. Het voorkomt ergernis.

Creamware Luna + Luna 8i/o box

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.

Just-M

Nieuwkomer
Ik doe mijn Creamware Luna II
met
Luna 8 i/o box weg

Wie biedt??

De kaart bevindt zich in Amsterdam en kan afgehaald worden, mail voor vragen of een bod naar m-buisman@zonnet.nl

Tsjek voor meer info www.creamware.de of hieronder

10 analog inputs (96-kHz enabled)
10 analog outputs (96-kHz enabled)
S/P-DIF input and output
latency-free routing
MIDI interface
ultra-low latency driver package (down to 1 ms)

... The Luna I/O Box is connected to the SCOPE home board using the supplied FireWire cable. It extends the I/O options of the SCOPE home board by 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs (RCA/BNC) all of which can even be used at the same time.

Thanks to ULLI — the Ultra-Low Latency Interface with its lightning-fast drivers (down to 1 ms) —, this bundle is the perfect solution for every native multichannel application.

onboard 16/32-channel recording mixer and 16-channel 5.1 surround mixer
onboard DSP effects (MasterVerb pro-quality reverb, filters, dynamics, modulation effects, etc.)
mixer and effects ready for live use — no latency, for perfect monitoring!
integrates external studio gear into native software for live applications
unique audio-driver management, integrates your existing applications
expandable to 36 ins and 36 outs using the home expansion (2 × ADAT I/O + Z-Link)
all I/Os utilizable in parallel and at the same time
up to 3 boards from the SCOPE range seamlessly cascadable using the S/TDM Bus
upgradeable with all plug-ins of the SCOPE Fusion platform
The SCOPE home + Luna I/O Box bundle is perfectly suitable for applications where multiple channels must be managed and output simultaneously. Route various drivers to the DSP mixer at the same time — there will be no latency. Insert external gear — there will still be no latency. Use SCOPE home as a 5.1 surround mixer for creating productions with surround effects…

Attachments

• luna_box_rendering_200.jpg
    luna_box_rendering_200.jpg
    3 KB · Bekeken: 82
Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.
Back