Behringer Monopoly bij Bax voor 480,-

Ik denk een geintje, ik heb hem niet aan die prijs gezien en voorraad is al een paar dagen 150 stuks.

Bijlage heet ook haha.jpg ;)

Wat bedoel je @vinnieq?
nooit in een track belandt omdat je telkens bleef hangen in het tweaken of
Nooit in een track ondat het geen tweakbak is?

Ik heb die van mij nu anderhalve maand ofzo maar is al in een track gebruikt die ik zelfs heb afgemaakt.

Er staan momenteel 13 stuks als B-stock te koop bij Bax :?
Is het een tegenvaller?
Zeker niet, is eerder een exces van het consumeren, kopen, terug sturen. Wat anders kopen. Gewoon, omdat het kan.

Mms toch maar eens proberen? 430 euro maar ik zie er maar 2 Bstock.

Vraag me af of dat dan is omdat synths zonder presets te moeilijk zijn of dat de klank het niet is?

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2023-03-29 123053.png
    Schermafbeelding 2023-03-29 123053.png
    236,9 KB · Bekeken: 111
Vraag me af of dat dan is omdat synths zonder presets te moeilijk zijn of dat de klank het niet is?
Ik las iets bij Sound on Sound over de filter. Die zou niet helemaal opengaan. Geen idee of ze dat allemaal hebben, of dat het alleen een batch is/was.

"I was now ready to compare the two, so I started by testing the oscillators to see how closely the Behringer’s four waveforms echoed the Korg’s. Since there’s no way to tap the oscillators’ outputs directly, I opened the filter fully on each synth, set the resonance on each to zero, defeated all forms of modulation, set the VCA contour to an organ shape, and played. I was very surprised to find that, with the exception of the triangle wave (which has weak high harmonics), all of the MonoPoly’s waveforms sounded dull when compared with the original’s. Nothing in the oscillator section seemed to explain this, so I turned to a more likely culprit — the filter.

It was the work of just minutes to identify the problem. With all of the other controls set to zero, the maximum cutoff frequency of the filter in my Korg is (in round figures) 19.6kHz. With the filter contour or key tracking pushing it even higher, the maximum reaches 21.1kHz. But the same settings on the Behringer revealed maximum cutoff frequencies of 6.5kHz and 7.6kHz respectively. This meant that the amplitudes of harmonics at 15kHz (around the upper limit of many adults’ hearing) were about 24dB down when compared with the original. Even half‑deaf musicians with a history of standing stupidly close to big speakers will be aware of that much attenuation. However, all hope was not lost, so please read on because we’ll be returning to this issue in a moment."
Bron: Behringer MonoPoly

Ik las iets bij Sound on Sound over de filter. Die zou niet helemaal opengaan. Geen idee of ze dat allemaal hebben, of dat het alleen een batch is/was.

"I was now ready to compare the two, so I started by testing the oscillators to see how closely the Behringer’s four waveforms echoed the Korg’s. Since there’s no way to tap the oscillators’ outputs directly, I opened the filter fully on each synth, set the resonance on each to zero, defeated all forms of modulation, set the VCA contour to an organ shape, and played. I was very surprised to find that, with the exception of the triangle wave (which has weak high harmonics), all of the MonoPoly’s waveforms sounded dull when compared with the original’s. Nothing in the oscillator section seemed to explain this, so I turned to a more likely culprit — the filter.

It was the work of just minutes to identify the problem. With all of the other controls set to zero, the maximum cutoff frequency of the filter in my Korg is (in round figures) 19.6kHz. With the filter contour or key tracking pushing it even higher, the maximum reaches 21.1kHz. But the same settings on the Behringer revealed maximum cutoff frequencies of 6.5kHz and 7.6kHz respectively. This meant that the amplitudes of harmonics at 15kHz (around the upper limit of many adults’ hearing) were about 24dB down when compared with the original. Even half‑deaf musicians with a history of standing stupidly close to big speakers will be aware of that much attenuation. However, all hope was not lost, so please read on because we’ll be returning to this issue in a moment."
Beetje vergelijkbaar verhaal als met de B2600's toch?
O.a. de VCO golfvormen waren/zijn daar niet gecalibreerd zoals op het orgineel.
was in dat geval wel handmatig bij te stellen dacht ik.

Een stukje verderop in die recensie staat ook hoe je dat eenvoudig met de trimmers op de achterkant oplost.

Er zit wel 1 preset op!

Er zit wel 1 preset op!
Ik snap wat je wilt zeggen dre .... maar toch is jou stelling fout ;)

What is a preset on a synthesizer?
A synth preset or synth patch is essentially saved sound. A 'snap shot' of the dials, buttons and effects in the position they were in when this snap shot is saved. The saved snap shot would be called the preset.

Dan zet ik hem uit en dan weer aan. LOL

Uiteindelijk bleek wel volgens de Korg Monopoly Service manual dat de filters gecalibreerd werden op een periode van 140 ms of 7,1 Khz bij volle resonantie en filter volledig open. Bij veel originele Monopoly's is dit later door servicetechs anders/hoger afgesteld ...

Back