Een nieuwe synth van Behringer.. een parafonische Neutron als ik het goed begrijp.
This time we cloned ourselves…
With the Neutron, we designed one of the most beautiful and inspiring synthesizers. Even after 4 years, it still is one of the most successful synthesizers in the market.
Two years ago we then thought about designing an even more powerful and complex semi-modular synthesizers that would perfectly match the Neutron. The inspiration came from Proton, which is a tiny particle that is found in the nucleus of an atom. Everything that you can touch, hold or feel is made of atoms like our new super synth.
Years of hard work and 11 revisions later, we’re finally launching the Proton, the most powerful and complex semi-modular synth ever designed.
The Proton is a semi modular synth with a 64 patch points and dual oscillators with 5 blending waveforms, oscillator sync, pulse width modulation and individual sub-oscillators take sound creation into another dimension. It also includes a utility section with Attenuverters, multiples, signal/CV mixer and summer for creative patching. Just imagine the possibilities when cross patching with the Neutron - truly mind boggles.
But we didn’t stop the innovation there and we added great features like Wave Folding, Looping Reversible Envelopes and Sub Oscillators that will shake the foundations of the synth world.
There are 2 flexible LFOs with 5 waveforms, MIDI clock sync, key sync, phase and depth controls.
We can’t wait to hear your creations with our new replicated monster! The synth is fully developed and once we receive the chips, we will send this beauty your way.
And we also cloned our price - US$ 299.
- Paraphonic mode allows both oscillators to be independently controlled for multi-timbral sounds
- Semi-modular design requires no patching for immediate performance
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Dual oscillators with 5 waveforms, oscillator sync, pulse width modulation and individual sub-oscillators
- Oscillator waveform control blends seamlessly between 5 shapes (tone mod, pulse, sawtooth, triangle and sine)
- 2 self-oscillating, multi-mode VCFs can be configured in parallel or series with linkable CVs
- 2 ASR envelopes with reverse/inverse/loop/bounce options to control VCAs and wave folder
- 2 analog ADSR generators for modulating the VCFs for unique sound performance
- Multi-mode wave folder adds rich harmonic content and massive flexibility to the LFOs
- 2 flexible LFOs with 5 waveforms, MIDI clock sync, key sync, phase and depth controls
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- External audio can be summed into one or both VCFs to massively enhance sound generation
- Utility functions include attenuverters, multiples, signal/CV mixer and summer for creative patching
- External audio input with level control and soft clipping circuit for processing external sound sources
- 64 patch points for advanced modular connection and integration with external equipment
- 68 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Complete Eurorack solution –main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
Last edited by a moderator: