Echt niet verkeerd dit!! Super veel nieuwe features. Maakt dit apparaat van een makkelijk bedienbare maar toch gelimiteerde sampler tot een veelzijdig instrument lijkt mij. Download
We're pleased to make available a version of blackbox with some of your greatest hits in terms of feature requests. New features include the following:
Some Release notes:
- Tap Tempo. Be sure to look for the small tempo button in the upper left of the SONG page. Press this button at least three times to change the current tempo
- LFO per voice with the option for beat sync. This applies to sample, clip, granular, and slicer modes
- 4-band Parametric EQ on the master output. Press the FX button twice to find it.
- Modulation of the envelope Attack, Decay, and Release, including control via MIDI CC
- Resonance control on the filter, including the ability to modulate it
- Enhanced Delay algorithm with integrated band-pass filter and the ability to play just a single echo
- More advanced granular controls, including density, scatter, and pan spread
- MIDI-only sequences. Choose MIDI as the cell type in the upper left and the sequence will not play internal pads.
- MIDI based recording of cells. Be sure to switch MIDI Rec to ON in the TOOLS/Rec page. Here is the layout for notes received on the MIDI Pads channel(s) :
- Notes 68-83: Record pads 1-16. The pad needs to be empty in order for recording to happen.
- Notes 84-99: Clear pads 1-16
- Note 100: Select the previous pad
- Note 101: Select the next pad
- Note 102: Play the currently selected pad
- Note 103: Record the currently selected pad assuming it is empty
- Note 104: Clear the currently selected pad
- New, more convenient layouts with onscreen knobs and fewer screens
- Slicer pads are not available from MIDI
- Multisample recording appears to be broken right now
- The secondary pages (press info twice) for blank PADS are broken. Please disregard them for now.
- Granular mode at 100% speed has some subtle flanging.