1 April 2020

SmartBits

hodie mihi cras tibi
Staff member
Van de Waldorf FB pagina:

91571544_2993875947322847_8263975195895660544_n.png

Waldorf let the dogs out! Our classic Rocket synthesizer has now been reissued in a special design. The RED ROCKET is taking off today, supported by our new sub-brand Awoodorf.
This new doggytail/analog hybrid synthesizer offers 3 different connections to attach the leash to plus the interfaces for food, water and a bone.

With its many parameters for Yapping, Snout, Treats and Tailwag, this device is suited for all lovers of doggy style music. With its integrated chorus, a single Awoo can be converted into a full howl.
Bonus: Adjust the tailwag so that it breaks the expensive vase and go chase the neighbor's cat!

With the projected 2.0 firmware update, the RED ROCKET will also support Kennel synthesis. Release date is to be announced.

Available now at every fancier music and pet supplies store near you!

NOTE: Awooing in public can cost a fine up to $350 in some places. Waldorf Music accepts no liability in this case and will stop calling you a good boy then.

:D Duitse humor..

With the projected 2.0 firmware update

Dit is toch de eigenlijke 1 april grap?

*mompelt iets over Waldorf en updates*

Dit is de beste grap voor dit moment,wel een heel geslaagde omdat het geen grap was:

Gratis dood.jpg

Van de FB pagina van Rupert Neve:

91355168_10158275510951940_7564268815140257792_o.jpg

Put Rupert in your Pocket™ with the new i073 Pocket-Sized Microphone / Line Preamplifier & Equalizer, new for April 2020!

With custom-built miniaturized class-A discrete electronics, XLR input and transformer-coupled Lightning output, plus a built-in 0.4W amplifier and full-range two-way 25mm driver system, the i073 is the world's first TRULY portable all-analog mic preamp + monitoring system from the team at Rupert Neve Designs.

Each i073 is housed in a beautiful aluminum and teak chassis, and comes complete with a microfiber polishing cloth and VU meter protector. Lightning-to-XLR adapter sold separately.

Back