1NC1N - Tao (Te Tjing)

1NC1N

DJ/Producer/Mastering
Taken from the album Artists In Action #5.

I had this chance to do something good for the world.
Tao (Te Tjing) is my way to tell a story for standing strong and never give up!

AiA was born from the drive to help others. Originally from the underground electronic scene, we were at first mainly involved in artistic projects.
Facing the urgency of the situation, we decided to channel our energies and means into an altruistic project : helping the thousands of refugees reaching Europe in deplorable conditions.
We maintained a presence in Calais and Dunkirk during the winter 2015-16, when we set up collection points in many French towns, that we then brought to the Nord Pas de Calais region.
There, we helped with the preparation and distribution of meals with Refugee Community Kitchen and l’Auberge des migrants.
Later, we intervened in Greece at the Idomeni camp with Hot Food Idomeni during the 2016 spring in what was then the biggest refugee camp in Europe.
We have recently bought a vehicule capable of running supplies to hotspots how ever hard to reach !
Many artistic projects such as music albums, concerts or books held fund charities that support refugees and our actions.
In this festive period, we'd like to encourage you to feel the spirit of empathy and humanism by buying this album that will effectively better the living conditions of refugees. Every penny you give us will go directly towards that goal.

Infos, contact, financial support :
www.artistsinaction.eu: 
artistsinaction.bandcamp.com

versta je dit ?

Die 4x4 bass de hele tijd werkte heel erg op mijn zenuwen.. Zeer repetitief, deze track.. Na een paar minuten heb ik dan maar geskipped. Ik vond het niet echt "my cup of tea", sorry :(

Jeff23 heeft deze track laatst in Berlijn gedraaid, 1NC1N!

Goed bezig. :okdan:

Back