Een nieuw project afgewerkt; [ Preset Library ]

Een nieuw project afgewerkt; [ Preset Library ]

• Totaal aantal stemmers
  • Enquete gesloten .

Nyquist

Lurker
Hey Synthforum!

Een beetje een shameless self plug, maar ja..

Net een projectje afgerond; een website waar ik mijn virtuele synth presets aan de wereld kan aanbieden.
De eerste release is een bundel voor Sylenth1; die bestaat uit een ritmisch gedeelte en een melodieus gedeelte, twee Banks.

De ritmische Bank bestaat uit: claps, hihats, kicks, snare's, effects en stabs.
De melodieuze Bank bestaat uit: arp's, bass, keys, pads, en synths.

Het tekstje hieronder is in het Engels, met linkjes naar de demos:

I’ve been fascinated with sound design from the first moment I encountered a subtractive synthesizer; as I obtained more knowledge, my obsession just kept on growing and I had this idea to create presets for third party use:
Today, I’m very happy to announce the launch of my website: www.presetlibrary.com Its a place where one gathers inspiration for that extra burst of creativity.
The first preset pack is for Sylenth1 from Lennardigital; it will consist out of two full banks of presets - one bank dedicated to rhythmic elements and effects, the other bank will consist of melodic elements, things that you can ‘play’.
Most of the Melodic patches have modulation control and almost all off the patches have velocity sensitivity, expression is the number one priority.
Below is a link to some audio examples:
They are all created exclusively with the [ Preset Library ] Sylenth1 preset banks, with very minimal automation; No equalization is applied, nor is there any other processing done on the single channels. However there is some gentle parallel-compression and limiting happening on the master; to bring things up to a semi standard level.

Soundcloud; Distraction free Audio:
https://soundcloud.com/presetlibrary...sylenth1-demos

Youtube; Audio with Visuals:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/videos...vcMi8OFCWCE8dY

Back