OhmRGB, Wie is er bekend mee?

Dacide

Ouwe rot
Zag zojuist op dit forum een advertentie voor het volgende apparaat:

Is er iemand bekend mee? Ziet er interessant uit. Wel stevig prijskaartje voor een midi controller. Lijkt me wel heel nice i.c.m. ableton... Is weer eens iets anders dan een launchpad of een akai APC.

Availability $699

http://lividinstruments.com/hardware_ohmrgb.php?gclid=CM_LwKapx6oCFUFI3godtUTWyw

Hieronder een copy-paste van de website:

The OhmRGB is a totally customizable, interactive MIDI instrument, designed to give you hands-on control for your performance. High-quality sliders, knobs buttons, expansion jacks, and multicolor LEDs provide the interface for creative expression, whether you're mixing samples and synths or DJ'ing a cutting-edge set. Constructed with anodized aluminum and hand-finished wood, the quality is felt down to your fingertips. All of our controllers are proudly hand crafted and assembled for artists by artists in our Austin, Texas shop.

quote_bg_topleftcorner.gif
“The OhmRGB is the next step in Livid's already awesome design. With python and midi scripts, and the option to expand the controller with sub modules, we hope to make this one the best user experience ever. With all the features, I have already made it a quintessential part of my controller setup. Totally customizable.”
- PAILO
quote_bg_toprightcorner.gif
quote_bg_word.gif

quote_bg_bottomleftcorner.gif
quote_bg_botrightcorner.gif

ohm64_rgb_front_01.jpg

The OhmRGB has bi-directional talkback for communication between the controller and your software. Up to seven colors can be used to create customized layouts and show different states. It's completely USB powered so you don’t have to worry about adapters or power strips. It's plug-and-play, so no drivers are required. Expansion jacks lets you add up to eight additional analog controls and two expression pedals to get your feet mixing too. The OhmRGB works with any software that supports midi and templates are available for many popular softwares such as Ableton Live, Native Instruments Traktor, Propellerhead's Reason and Record, Max/MSP, Max for Live, Renoise, MLRV2, Luminair, Cell DNA, and Arkaos Grand VJ.
ohm64_rgb_back_01.jpg

Features
ohm64rgb_adapt.jpg

Adaptable
The OhmRGB has scripts for many major audio, video, and lighting software titles like Ableton Live and Traktor, plus a growing community of open source apps that turn the OhmRGB into a digital instrument. more>

ohm64rgb_leds_.jpg

Multicolor LEDs
Every button is programmable with seven colors available to create custom maps and settings. more>

Ik dacht ik kom eens kijken wat de jongens van Ohmforce nou weer voor wazige plugin hebben gemaakt :D

Hello
IK ben zeer bekend met de Livid stuff
Contacteer me gerust als je er eens eentje wil proberen.
Maks

Back