ASGOR005 - Alpha303 - Alphawaves EP (Jeroen Search Remixes)

Mr Mau

my studio
orbis005.jpg

Details
Cat. : ASG/OR005
Artist : Alpha303
All tracks written & produced by Alpha303
All remixes by Jeroen Search
Title : Alphawaves EP
Format : Digital
Release date : the 24th of March worldwide

Tracks
1) Pump it
2) Kontrol
3) Hypnose
4) Hypnose (Deep Sleep Mix) - by Jeroen Search
5) Hypnose (You Are Mix) - by Jeroen Search
6) Daydreamer

Credits
Mastering by Da Goose Mastering
Publishing by Alaska Swimming-Gear
Distribution by EPM Distribution

Promo blah
It looks like were are becoming a Dutch centered label. Remixes by Jeroen Search from The Netherlands and a new Belgian Producer signs on Orbis Records. We couldn't be more proud!

Nico G., born in 1980, is a known producer in the Belgian Underground scene. His style? well… just Nico! His love for acid, electro & ambient music and passion for hardware results in stunning dark tracks that gives us goosebumps. Give the man a 808, a TB303 and a Juno and he'll deliver you a rough and warm track with his typical style of arrangement & sound. Amazing!

Jeroen needs no introduction. He did his part again & delivered 2 stunning remixes!If you like acid with a twist of hypnotic synths in a brilliant arrangement, you have to get this release!

Previews @ http://soundcloud.com/orbisrecords

Links
Become our fan @ http://www.facebook.com/orbisrecords

Feedback
Josh Wink (Ovum rec - USA)
Very plastikman... But, I like that. Been playing daydreamer out.

Jamie Behan (Subject Detroit, Bastardo Electrico Recordings - IRL)
Cheers for this guys! Absolutely loving everything about this release. Nico original tracks are so refreshing. Unashamedly old-school, dont give a fuck techno. Both Jeroen's remixes are killers as well. Hard to decide what to play off this but I think certainly Jeroen's first remix and the 'Pump It' original. Full support. 5/5

Exium (Nheoma, Pole, Warm Up, Tsunami, Planet Rhythm - SP)
I like Hypnose (You are mix) best.

Grovskopa (Emergence, Pohjola - SWE)
Thanks for this, got to say I was very skeptic at first, I have never been a fan of the 303.After one listening I was blown away though, it's like Richie dug up some unreleased Plastikman tapes from 93 and revamped them.My picks are 'Kontrol' and 'Daydreamer', but 'You Are Mix' is the one for the sets. Support as always.

Maxi Cuenca (Soleil rec - AR)
I like how orbis keep its attitude. I found this release very intresting, and rich. Loved the sound of it all, is one of those records you let them play from beggining to end. My favourites ones are the 3 mixes of: Alpha303 - "Hypnose" they rock!.

Kazuumi Ishii (Electronic Directory - JP)
Really nice release all around. I'm liking all of them - highlights for me are: Hypnose (Deep Sleep mix) and Kontrol. Solid dancefloor goodness.

Ed Davenport (Figure - Falkplatz - Berghain/Panorama Bar - GER)
Thats a fantastic release all round! Heavy remixes man! and the originals are really cool too! thanks a lot! :)

Markus Suckut (Stroboscopic Artefacts - GER)
What a lovely remix by Jeroen! & also Pump It is a BOMB. Full support!

Joton (Newrhythmic recs - SP)
Nice ep. I love acid and anologic music.

Eric Cloutier (The bunker, Den of thieves, Down - USA)
Wow. This is some major shit here!! really enjoying the whole thing, and REALLY enjoying the "you are" remix of "hypnose." awesome rob hood styled jam here...bringing me right back to detroit and where i started with this whole techno thing.

Coefficient / Telesthesia (Labrynth rec - UK)
Very good EP. Originals are nice and deep with well thought out arrangements. The Jeroen Search remixes I will be playing. Full support.

Ben Woollard (Detatched Resident, TrusT Recordings - UK)
Nostalgic Futurism. Daydream, Hypnose + both remixes working it for me.

Fran Hartnett (Mantrap, Subsist, Stasis - UK)
Alpha303 Alphawaves is a beautifully fresh take on the classic acidsound. A fine balance between icy acid emotion and powerful warehouse*stomp. A1! =)

Marc Trakker (Orbis records, Napalm Enema records - FR)
Daydreamer and Hypnose (you are mix) are my favorite ! Deep and killer acid tracks, good work !!

Kr!z (Token Rec - BE)
Sounds good. Jeroen rocks as always! Will play both remixes.

Franco Cangelli (Mowar, Self Defence - BE)
Very nice package, but the winner here is Daydreamer. Beautifully tripping acid à la Plastikman, if only this could be released on vinyl.

Edward Molton (Coincidence Records - BE)
Cool release. Jeroen on his best!

Tomaz (ex Switch Studio Brussel Belgian National Radio, ex Intec - BE)
Sounding like Plastikman meets Robert Hood. Great originals and excellent remixes.

Evad Streaklov (Nightcode magazine - BE)
Hypnose and Kontrol are very very very good! High Plastikman-isch. Pump it takes you on the roll.

Want to give your opinion?
Want to spill some words ?*Pls post your feedback to feedback(at)orbisrecords(dot)be

Back