Ondertussen is er een update van de firmware.
* Added support for DeepMind 6
* Added support for DeepMind 12d
* POLY CHORD feature with Improved Support for external MIDI triggers (required for 12D support)
- Added four banks (A,B,C,D) of polychord memory.
- Added Chord Wizard feature for auto-chord generation.
- Multiple PolyChord UI improvements
- Added fast switch mode to poly chord banks (Hold POLY CHORD and select bank using buttons under screen )
* Added KEY-RANGE function to CHAIN-PARAMETER page of POLY menu. Allows control of multiple synths from one keyboard.
- Synth will only respond to notes inside the range specified with the RANGE-LOWER and RANGE-UPPER parameter.
* POLY CHAIN (Found in the POLY EDIT option pages)
- Multiple DeepMind 12 synths can now be linked to form a Poly Chain.
- When all 12 voices on the first DeepMind 12 in the chain are in use, further voices can be triggered on additional DeepMind 12 synths when additional notes are pressed.
- The additional option 'Program-Link' has been implemented and can be toggled ON/OFF, when active all program related controls are also passed down the Poly Chain, allowing the simultaneous editing of multiple DeepMind 12 synths.
- There is a 24 note trigger limit that is in place, however this does not limit the number of DeepMind 12`s that can be linked in a Poly Chain (Potentially 24 synths all on Unison-12 could be triggered for 288 voice unison (Yet to be tested however)).
==N.B. When using POLYCHAIN and Key Range feature combined it is advised that MIDI be set to CC (rather than NRPN)==
* Added TRANSMIT-CLK parameter to ARP-SETTINGS menu to switch MIDI clock transmission on/off when arp CLOCK is set to INTERNAL
* Added MODE parameter to PEDAL SETTINGS page which can switch sustain pedal between Sustain / Sostenuto
* Added global VCA-MODE parameter to VCA menu. Allows the switching between the old 'Ballsy' (pre v1.0.5) VCA mode and the new 'Transparent' mode with reduced VCA Leve
* Added the ability to set a bookmark against your favourite programs.
- Hold PROG & FX, then press -/+ to toggle favourite status or move the encoder to browse a list of favourite (bookmarked) programs.
* Added "Favourites" option to SYSEX EXPORT menu to allow favourite list to be manually exported to SYSEX.
* Add ping-pong mode to delay effect. Note the FeedR parameter is disabled in this mode.
* FX Navigation improvements
* Made pitch bend depth parameters bi-polar so moving the pitch wheel downwards can be now made to pitch the voices up, for example by a different depth to the positive depth.
* Added the ability to name four new user categories in the App
* Sequence editor doesn't show DUP(licate) indicator when on program button is held.
* Fixed PW calibration failure when PW test run individually
* FX Level parameters were not transmitted correctly when MIDI / USB CTRL MODE set to CC.
* Fixed intermittent PW calibration test failures (random failures with DcoPwMax Error)
* Mod matrix shortcuts now respond only to local (keyboard / wheel ) events (except for 12D). Can now use local keyboard to set note number while receiving notes from a DAW.
* Any effect with a 'switch' control that is modulated, will 'reset' modulation position to 0 when changes are made to effect parameters.