Leuke acapella´s die je tegenkomt..

Nu maar even de soul afdeling, oftewel al de cats die het als klein jochie in de kerk leerden;

Michael als klein kereltje;

good old Marvin Gaye;

Temptations;

Smokey Robinson;

Four tops;
Levi Stubbs neemt je helemaal mee in vervoering

Al Green met John Legend;

hier zit vaak wel wat bruikbaars in. Zo'n voice over is veelal zakelijk of geïnterviewden zeggen vaak wel geëmotioneerde dingen. Goed voor bepaalde sfeer. Nouja, niet echt acapella gezonnen.. ;)

Een klassiekertje van Joe Jackson

Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him? (Live, The Regal Theatre, Hitchin, 1983)

The Style Council - The story of someone's shoe
van (aan te raden) album Confessions of a Pop Group ( 1988 )

Beetje gesmokkeld met de definitie van a capella, want af en toe is er een xylofoontje te horen.

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Wel heel stil tijdens de solo's.......

Samuel Barber - Agnus Dei
(zijn meesterwerk Adagio for Strings, maar dan door koor: a capella...)

Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars - Acapella Cover

Klassiekertje, maar mogelijk niet zo bekend in deze vorm.

Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner (original acapella version)

Destijds gebruikt door Karlheinz Brandenburg van het Fraunhofer institut om het MP3 algoritme te tunen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom's_Diner

The "Mother of the MP3"
An article in the now defunct magazine Business 2.0 revealed that "Tom's Diner" was also used by Karlheinz Brandenburg to develop the audio compression scheme known as MP3 at what is now the Fraunhofer Society. He recalled: "I was ready to fine-tune my compression algorithm...somewhere down the corridor, a radio was playing 'Tom's Diner.' I was electrified. I knew it would be nearly impossible to compress this warm a cappella voice."[8]

In a 2009 documentary about the history of the song by Swedish SVT, Brandenburg said: "I was finishing my PhD thesis, and then I was reading some hi-fi magazine and found that they had used this song to test loudspeakers. I said 'OK, let's test what this song does to my sound system, to MP3'. And the result was, at bit rates where everything else sounded quite nice, Suzanne Vega's voice sounded horrible."[9]

Brandenburg adopted the song for testing purposes, listening to it again and again each time he refined the scheme, making sure it did not adversely affect the subtlety of Vega's voice. While the MP3 compression format is not specifically tuned to play the song "Tom's Diner" (an assortment of critically analyzed material was involved in the design of the codec over many years), among audio engineers this anecdote has earned Vega the informal title "The Mother of the MP3".

De latere en veel bekendere (en destijds niet geautoriseerde) niet acapella versie van DNA...

Tom's Diner [Long Version] DNA feat. Suzanne Vega (1990)

Back