Crumar DS 2

richahe

Nieuwkomer
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to revive my Crumar DS 2. One of the first digital synthesizers.

Due to the construction of this machine some cables inside the case have been broken or simply disconnected during the last 35 years.

The DCO's won't trigger. Now the question is how to correctly connect the cables to the keyboad-pcb

I'm hoping to find a picture of the keyboard-contacts-pcb from wich I can retrieve the right connection of the cables to it. The Poly-section works, the connections at the right side of the pcb seem to be correct. Now how are the 2 cables at the left side to be connected?

There is a scheme + manual around somewhere, i did put ot on the net in the past
Might help
Also at msc beegden ( music service centre) they have experience with the ds2, always let them service mine in the past.

Attachments

• ds2schematics.pdf
    3,5 MB · Bekeken: 160
Laatst gewijzigd:
Papers included in post above
Be carefull with soldering, use special tin as quality inside ds2 isn't that great ( when soldering normal temp tin tends to "spat/explode, use lower temp types)

Yessss, mijn Crumar DS 2 lijkt te ontwaken. Alles doet het weer. Behalve 1 probleempje. Als ik een toets in druk blijft hij , na het los laten, de toon van de eerste toets genereren. Dat is dus niet het poly-gedeelte maar de vco's. Ergens blijft er dus nog een pulsje hangen. Iemand nog suggesties? Haha, had nooit gedacht dat ik me nog eens met de Italiaanse taal zou bezig houden. Maar ik ben er bijna met die bak. HELP

Heb je de portamento switches uit staan ( re van het toetsenbord )?
( is het portamentostuk in orde )

Laatst gewijzigd:
Back