Modal Electronics Skulpt Sample Management

zaphod

Stamgast
De manual van de Skulpt zegt (H6 toont een lijstje van de features van de App):
  • Sample management page allows users to upload their own sounds via a drag and drop interface to replace the default samples
Heeft dit het niet gehaald in de app? Ik kan nergens vinden waar ik een sample kan droppen.
Heeft iemand hier ervaring mee?

Ik heb een vraag hierover naar Modal gestuurd. Ben benieuwd wat ze antwoorden. Ik zal het antwoord hier delen.

Ha, ze hebben al geantwoord. Snelle jongens daar bij modal.

Mijn vraag aan modal support (vandaag 15u32):

in the 1.7 manual of the Skulpt it says in the summary for the MODALapp on the first page of chapter 6 that the sample management page allows the user to upload their own sounds via a drag and drop interface to replace the default samples. Alas in the following pages, this is not explained any further.
In the app I can not find any page I can drop a sample on. Am I missing something? My Skulpt’s firmware is up to date and I’m running v2.1.0 of the app.

Hun snelle antwoord (vandaag 16u07):

Many thanks for spotting this mistake - it is of course a cut and paste error from the CRAFTrhythm manual; CRAFTrhythm is a sample based instrument and SKULPTsynthesiser is not. We do appreciate your help in identifying this human error, which we'll correct as soon as possible.

Best

Modal Support

Back