Yamaha CS30 Modificatie

olff

Stamgast
Ik ben op zoek naar een modificatie om de sequencer van de Yamaha CS30 extern te triggeren (tempo). Heeft iemand hier ervaring mee of weet iemand een persoon die dit in de CS30 kan bouwen?

Zomaar wat van het net: http://www.vintagesynth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42362

Re: Yamaha CS-30 Seq Sync

Postby Steve Jones » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:19 pm

I modified one for a customer earlier this year, and it works perfectly as a clock slave, I would have to look at the schematic again to remember exactly what I did, pretty sure from memory it was simply adding a transistor and two resistors, and finding a spot to put the input jack. The idea is that when the CLOCK/MANUAL switch is set to MANUAL, the machine's internal sequencer clock is disconnected from the sequencer, and then the START/STOP switch will make the sequencer advance one step each time it is pressed.

So a simple way to make the CS-30 sequencer slave to an external clock is to add a transistor in the START/STOP circuit that effectively mimics pressing the START/STOP button with each pulse from the external clock. The sequencer will then sync perfectly to the external device, and indeed the response is instant and tight with no lag at all. Installation was very easy, a matter of soldering the transistor and resistors to the rear of the SEQ board, you don't even need to remove the PCB.

Ziet er niet ingewikkeld uit iig. Niet dat ik dat zelf zou doen.... Waar woon je ergens?

Das een heel eenvoudige modificatie. Ik heb hem zelf ook in mijn cs30 gezet. Werkt perfect

mod plaatje cs30

mod plaatje cs30

Hier plaatje van de mod die ik 2011 had gedaan:

Attachments

• yamaha cs30 mod seq ext tr.jpg
    yamaha cs30 mod seq ext tr.jpg
    47,5 KB · Bekeken: 70
Back