• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Tonen
Clear All
nieuwe berichten

• AdDM
    replied
    Originally posted by Gloomer View Post
    Thanks adDM, ik toch nooit tv hoor, maar ik haal mijn inspiraties bij de groepen op Facebook..
    Nee dan is het goed

Een reactie schrijven:

• e-Gloomy-nations
    replied
    Thanks adDM, ik toch nooit tv hoor, maar ik haal mijn inspiraties bij de groepen op Facebook.. Bedankt voor te luisteren, van harte !!

Een reactie schrijven:

• AdDM
    replied

https://soundcloud.com/gloomer2000/g...l-news-is-fake

Gloomer Ft Dr. Udo Ulfkatte - All News Is Fake

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzySk8qfvxk

BE INFORMED !!!
    Gelukkig dat russische journalisten wel altijd steevast de pravda opschrijven

Tip: nooit meer naar RT kijken

Een reactie schrijven:

• e-Gloomy-nations
    replied

He's finally dead, hell yeah !

Een reactie schrijven:

• e-Gloomy-nations
    replied

https://soundcloud.com/gloomer2000/g...l-news-is-fake

Gloomer Ft Dr. Udo Ulfkatte - All News Is Fake

A top German Journalist and Editor Dr. Udo Ulfkatte has just gone public with some shocking admissions. He basically admitted what all of us who read the alternative media have known for a long time Ė the entire mainstream media is totally fake!
    He went into a very detailed talk in this video and spilled the beans about everything! He talked about how the CIA gets control over all of the major journalists.

BE INFORMED !!!

Een reactie schrijven:

• e-Gloomy-nations
    replied

Whole the world is f*cking corrupt. We have to do something about it. Hang them on the highest tree for example. This must all stop. Especially here in Belgium where the government is corrupt as hell !
    Please enjoy this weird piece of music. Peace ! Gloom.
    Kut, isn't it ;-)

Een reactie schrijven:

• e-Gloomy-nations
    replied

Vandaag zes uur aan gewerkt..

Je hoort Blue II, Predator II en Transistor Bass, en wat samples..
    Ik heb ook de micro nog eens vastgehad en Vocodex opgezet : "Heeeere we go !"

Nog steeds een wipje, dus alle commentaar is welkom..

Dank

k*tnummer, isn't it ?

Een reactie schrijven:

• shyftexhales
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz-t...ature=youtu.be

Oke het nummer is niet 100 procent kut.. maar met de video erbij...

Een reactie schrijven:

• ArieKnarie
    replied

Een naar deuntje

Een reactie schrijven:

• e-Gloomy-nations
    replied
    Originally posted by CreOn View Post
    maar dat begreep je vast.
    Ja, ik vind de George Baker Selection wel goed

Deze is mijn favoriet :

Een reactie schrijven:

• CreOn
    replied
    gevonden : Cuervos is met een "C", twee zwarte kraaien dus.
    Ow, ok. Ja m'n Spaans is nooit goed geweest.
    En het is de tegenhanger van "Eťn witte duif", maar dat begreep je vast.

Een reactie schrijven:

• e-Gloomy-nations
    replied

https://soundcloud.com/gloomer2000/g...-is-a-business

An interview of retired Episcopal bishop John Shelby Spong with Keith Morrison of Dateline NBC back in August of 2006.

Spong: I donít think Hell exists. I happen to believe in life after death, but I donít think itís got a thing to do with reward and punishment. Religion is always in the control business, and thatís something people donít really understand. Itís in a guilt-producing control business. And if you have Heaven as a place where youíre rewarded for you goodness, and Hell is a place where youíre punished for your evil, then you sort of have control of the population. And so they create this fiery place which has quite literally scared the Hell out of a lot of people, throughout Christian history. And itís part of a control tactic.

Morrison: But wait a minute. Youíre saying that Hell, the idea of a place under the earth or somewhere youíre tormented for an eternity Ė is actually an invention of the church?

Spong: I think the church fired its furnaces hotter than anybody else. But I think thereís a sense in most religious life of reward and punishment in some form. The church doesnít like for people to grow up, because you canít control grown-ups. Thatís why we talk about being born again. When youíre born again, youíre still a child. People donít need to be born again. They need to grow up. They need to accept their responsibility for themselves and the world.

Morrison: What do you make of the theology which is pretty quite prominent these days in America, which is there is one guaranteed way not to go to hell; And that is to accept Jesus as your personal savior.

Spong: Yeah, I grew up in that tradition. Every church I know claims that Ďwe are the true churchí Ė that they have some ultimate authority, ĎWe have the infallible Pope,í We have the Bible.íÖ The idea that the truth of God can be bound in any human system, by any human creed, by any human book, is almost beyond imagination for me.

I mean, God is not a Christian. God is not a Jew or a Muslim or a Hindi or Buddhist. All of those are human systems, which human beings have created to try to help us walk into the mystery of God. I honor my tradition. I walk through my tradition. But I donít think my tradition defines God...
    Deel me jullie gedachten

Een reactie schrijven:

• e-Gloomy-nations
    replied
    gevonden : Cuervos is met een "C", twee zwarte kraaien dus.

Een reactie schrijven:

• e-Gloomy-nations
    replied
    Originally posted by CreOn View Post
    Leuke track, niet echt k*t..

Maar wat betekent Dos Quervos Negros ? Google translate geeft niets weer ?

Als je je maar amuseert

Een reactie schrijven:

• Hover
    replied
    Originally posted by CosmicDreamer View Post
    Geen idee of iedereen weet waarover deze Poef nu precies gaat:
    http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/Rio-2016/1.2765982

Best leuk. En wat mij betreft mocht er nog wat meer 'Poef' inzitten.

Een reactie schrijven:

• skies
    replied
    Kan er mee door ja...

Een reactie schrijven:

• CreOn
    replied

K*t genoeg?

Een reactie schrijven:

• skies
    replied
    In de k-draad mag voor zover ik weet alles* zolang het k#t is

*Behalve vragen waar 6-trak is gebleven

Een reactie schrijven:

• CreOn
    replied
    Mag het ook een bewust gemaakte k*t CÝver zijn?

Een reactie schrijven:

• e-Gloomy-nations
    replied

https://soundcloud.com/gloomer2000/g...re-password-is

How Computer Hackers Could Set Your House On Fire ó Remotely, if you don't believe me, just Google it. In this track you'll hear the sound of a burning house. A man and a woman are trapped and are screaming to death. A hacker have set their house on fire while they were a sleep. All because they were Killuminati. Meanwhile they are praying to "our dear god". As if that helps. You will hear the new "our father" (in Dutch) too. Explicit content, be warned. Anyway, you've been informed. Can't say "enjoy" this time. Peace, Gloom.

Een reactie schrijven:

Working...
X