Jupiter 8

Status
Please reply by conversation.

discorilla

Stamgast
hoi, ik zoek een jupiter 8, geef een goede prijs, cash of digitaal.

mocht je er een willen verkopen, hier krijgt ie een goede plek, wordt goed verzorgd en gebruikt.

dank en groet! :mexico:

Hi, I could sell you mine. How much would you offer for one in full working condition ?

OK, I'll post pictures when it is back from the tech. Hopefully soon, however he is always super busy...
Since he will do a general check up it will be functional 10/10, cosmetics I would say are 8/10.
If you want to place an offer in the meantime please let me know.

En dat stinkt niet naar de misdaad :erm:

Voorzichtig !!!

it is not because I don't speak Dutch that I should not be trusted. I have many references here and there on other forums and know very well a Dutch tech that will be able to vouch for me in case you have doubts. I also know personally some members of this forum. Anyway, we can speak again when the JP-8 is ready.

brrr, owkey,,
Maak en post mss eens een foto van de betreffend jupiter,, ??
11 berichten gepost te hebben zegt ook ni veel... :)

Hi Stephen, Google translation is not helping with your message, could you say that in simpler words ? Or in French since you are from België ?

Okey, I'll try in english, but this is a dutch forum, the SynthForum moderators "are standing behind it,,"

So, Yeah, Try to make some picture of this Jupiter8 and post them..

Thanks, sorry for the English, I thought it would be better than French...
As said above I will post some as soon as I get the synth back from the tech.

Als ie in de omgeving van Den Bosch ligt is het geen 8 uit 10 in mijn beleving.

Hello everybody, below are some pictures of my JP-8 for sale.

Still at the tech (holiday doesn't help), it should be ready mid-January.
Although it has seen better days cosmetically speaking it is the best sounding 12-bit JP-8 I have ever heard and I played quite a few. Reason why I kept this one instead of better looking ones. It has the best MIDI interface available for a Jupiter-8 that is the Groove JP-8 MIDI interface :
http://www.lintronics.de/manuals/groove_jp8.pdf

Please get back to me with your offers.
Heel hartelijk bedankt !!

Attachments

• JP-8 left.jpg
    JP-8 left.jpg
    68,2 KB · Bekeken: 30
  • JP-8 right.jpg
    JP-8 right.jpg
    65,7 KB · Bekeken: 35
thanks for the photo's!

mijn vraag is al beantwoord / opgelost ... kan wat mij betreft verder in de aanbod marktplaats

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back