Electro-Alternative Rock band is looking for a second synth/keyboard player!

Han Luis Cera

Ingeburgerd
Hello,
My band, Itching Eyeball... (the left one), www.itchingeyeball.com, is looking for a second synth/keyboard player.
Mainly we need a multi-tasking person who can take care of the Synth Bass, Synth Melodies, Triggering Beats, and Singing backing vocals.
We are an Electro-Alternative Rock band with a very special sound and live show with projections.
Please contact me as soon as possible if interested.
itchingeyeball@gmail.com, 0638331910
Han

Current members age: 29-30
Influences: Radiohead, Depeche Mode, Pink Floyd, Muse.
Experience: We are all graduates from the Conservatory of Amsterdam, Pop Department.
City: Amsterdam

Come on people!
I know there are some very creative people in this forum that want to make some music with us.
Sorry if I'm being impatient!

interesting han...
just in the wrong side of the world to help out :)

Thanks to you both!
Where do you live now Dreammer? Almere is not that far, if you're still there! Hehe!
I know RSB, as I said I'm very inpatient!;)

Sjips, i am into electronic wind instruments. Not even a beginner.
Ben ook nog aan het kijken of ik een microfoon + statief neem of wireless headset.

Good luck

hai, if you wanna someone who is dedicated and have the engagements what is necessary to your group and is in the leak of your spectrum. that's not easy i think. maybe a note at the door or the school paper of Pop-academy perhaps.
sincerely

Hitman: Interesting, We should try, see what happens. Contact me!
Pablo: Thanks for the interest man, we aren't really looking for a front man because our synth bass person problem remains unsolved. I already play two keyboards and actually I would need this person to even take over my parts sometime, so I can step out of the keyboards. Anyway, I hope you like it!
r2o: Thanks for the reply... I know that it's difficult so I just keep trying. On the other hand, we don't use democracy in this band. Everybody has a say about the music even though I compose it. So there is nobody in the leak. We're all graduates from the Conservatory's Pop Department, so believe me, we've tried. Thanks anyway!

Pablo: Thanks for the interest man, we aren't really looking for a front man because our synth bass person problem remains unsolved. I already play two keyboards and actually I would need this person to even take over my parts sometime, so I can step out of the keyboards. Anyway, I hope you like it!

I supposed that. I've listened to your music and I really liked it. I hope you can find the right mate to join the band, you also could try via sites like muzikantenbank or even search further on the abroad (Germany, Spain; there are lots of musicians with same style as yours that could be interested).

Maybe a second voice?
Probeer Pablo.

Oh! Het blijkt dat ik dus geen Engels mag schrijven!
Sorry, for the inconvenience.
Ik probeer dus nu met google translator!
Bedankt Pablo, dat is heel vleiend, ik hoop dat je dat zo zegt, hehe!
Maar, speel jij wel toetsen?
Laat me weten! Tweede stem is welkom!

Han, ik had je een pm gestuurd.
Niels

Oh! Het blijkt dat ik dus geen Engels mag schrijven!
Sorry, for the inconvenience.
Ik probeer dus nu met google translator!
Bedankt Pablo, dat is heel vleiend, ik hoop dat je dat zo zegt, hehe!
Maar, speel jij wel toetsen?
Laat me weten! Tweede stem is welkom!

"vleiend"= vriendelijk vermoed ik...
Ik speel geen toetsen. Probeer met Niels, hij heeft band-ervaring :)

Het SF is inderdaad "Nederlandstalig" dus het wordt lastig met het communiceren in andere talen, maar het mag wel via PM.

:dubbel: tweede stem voor Pablo, toetsen ik:eureka:

P.s pablo, ik heb nogmeen usb stick van je liggen. Stuur even je adres, kan ik hem naar je terug sturen.

Gr,

Niels

Back