Switch-kastje voor monitoren

Tom Thomas

Oude club klinkt nog steeds het best
Weet iemand waar ik een goed switch kastje kan krijgen om tussen twee paar moniotren te schakelen?
Het belangrijkste is voor mij dat naast dit schakelen het kastje dusdanig goede componenten bevat dat ik geen degradatie krijg in m'n geluid.

Nog even voor de zekerheid; 2 maal mono (L/R) vanuit m'n mengpaneel naar het kastje. Kastje heeft keuzeschakelaar voor monitoren 1 of 2 welke op het kastje aangesloten zijn.

Thanks!

gr. Tom

wat radiance zegt: samson c-control

Origineel geplaatst door Slipperman
kastjes kan je overal kopen... mediamarkt heeft ze, electronica zaken, handy man...

Dat soort dingen koop ik liever niet bij de mediamarkt of handyman...

Dat bedrijfje in new York ziet er interessant uit Radiance, wordt alleen een beetje prijzig.
Die Samson C-control is interessant Olaf ook met name door z'n prijs maar weet je iets af van de kwaliteit?
Ik schaar Samson producten onder Behringer en Phonix. Niets mis mee en ze hebben af en toe best goede spullen maar ook vaak niet.

En zelfbouw is niet aan mij besteed. 2 dagen onderdelen bij elkaar zoeken. 3 dagen prutsen om er vervolgens achter te komen dat ik er niets van gebrouwen heb;{

gr. Tom

Ik had de LS3 van Coleman even niet gezien.
Is te betalen en lijkt me goede kwaliteit. Ik ga voor deze dame.

Bedankt Radiance.

gr. Tom

Paul White zegt in z'n SOS review:

"Setting up the C*Control proved to be extremely simple, and the illuminated buttons make it clear what mode the switches are in, although it did take me a while to work out why the talkback to two-track didn't seem to work at first. Everything worked as proclaimed on the tin and, though I found the talkback mic a little noisy, it didn't affect intelligibility and didn't get onto the recordings (other than when slating the two-track feed), so it's not a problem. The signal path through the C*Control was very clean and having the ability to mix inputs is a true luxury. I found it useful to patch the input from my audio interface into the stereo mix input and then to bring the output from my keyboard line submixer into the next input, as this allows me to isolate either source and check for quality problems. The mixed output can then be recorded to a two-track machine or, alternatively, one of the two-track outputs could be fed back into the computer's audio interface to allow the MIDI parts to be recorded as audio. As you can mute the mix input without muting the feed from the line mixer, this is extremely easy.

The C*Com 16's switchable +4dBu/-10dBV balanced jacks are accompanied by a sidechain insert point.
A product like the C*Control is long overdue and I hope it won't be too long before Samson build something similar for surround monitoring, ideally for no more than twice the price. The C*Control covers all the obvious 'master section' functions including talkback, and in making the four stereo inputs usable at the same time it solves one of my own problems, which is how to feed an additional small mixer into the monitoring system along with the computer's stereo output so that I can plug in instruments when rehearsing. Combined with the C*Que 8 headphone amplifier, which would stack above or below it, the C*Control neatly meets the entire monitoring needs of a typical computer-based studio. In my view this is a seriously useful piece of kit that anyone with a workstation or music computer system should not overlook, and for coming up with such a practical niche product Samson deserve to sell C*Controls by the container-load. I've a feeling this one is not going to go back! "

Ziet er goed uit Inflexcus.
Ik ga ze eens doornemen.

gr. Tom

Back