Hast du Angst? (Are you afraid?)

Lekker viesch...!

Technisch is het denk ik wel in orde, maar om de een of andere reden kan het me niet echt grijpen.. maar dat ligt denk ik aan mij.

Wisselende reacties zo te zien.

Uit de laatste Future Music:

After a minor dalliance with the World of Acid early on we’re now diving headlong into it! There’s spooky talking, some crazy tribal shouting and a relentless 303 bassline that takes us right back to ‘good old days’ of wading around a field looking for a portaloo. Yeah!! “I’d describe this track as acid that leaves you with some irksome, violated feeling,” says Camiel Munier. Yes. Quite.

“I’m most proud of the arrangement and the flow of the track and the acid bleeps. The arrangement just happened on the spot when I was researching my new APC40. I first made the line on my SH101, bu8t I didn’t really like it, so then I experimented with some soft synth 303 emulators. With the Angular Momentum TB-30X v2.0 (combined) with the D16 Devastator plug-in, I was finally satisfied. “Same here, mate.More to your retro brains!

Ik vind hem zeker oke, zit goed in elkaar maar vind je electro sounds cooler (maar dat is smaak).

Back