Behringer Teases New EMS Synthi Clone with Patch Point Render

Attachments

• beh patch.jpeg
    beh patch.jpeg
    67,7 KB · Bekeken: 272
Denk dat die wel voldoet. Als je wil maak dan ff een review ;-) Maar dat Behringer spul is toch gewoon smd ?

Nou niet gaan doen alsof SMD anders klinkt dan through hole aub.

Waarom wordt er zo weinig gesproken over de warmte (of hitte) die synths opwekken en is hier nog geen vergelijkend onderzoek naar gebeurd? Dit scheelt aardig wat op je huis verwarmingskosten! Allé zo probeer ik het thuis toch uit te leggen...

In dat geval kan ik je de Moog One aanbevelen. Het is een forse investering, maar scheelt uiteindelijk aanzienlijk in de stookkosten. Er zitten zelfs 5 ventilatoren in om de ruimte gelijkmatig mee te verwarmen.

Nieuws:

AMSynths and Behringer Join Forces to Develop Analog Synthesizers

AMSynths and Behringer announced today that they have entered into a collaboration to develop classic analog synthesizers.

Rob Keeble, AMSynths Founder and Chief Engineer stated: “I reached out to Behringer to help bring iconic synthesizers to life because of my passion for creating music from analog circuits. Uli’s synthesizer Vision provides a fantastic opportunity for me to contribute to the re-imaging of some of the best synthesizer designs from the 1970’s, and to make them accessible to everyone, a Vision I profoundly believe in and want to be part of.”

Rob continues: “I created AMSynths in 2009 in order to produce high quality analog synthesizers modules. I built my first synthesizer in 1975 and in 2001 I was inspired to build modular synthesizers after visiting Emu Systems and playing their modular system. Since then I have designed and hand-built analog modules for customers around the world.”

Uli Behringer, Founder of Behringer and Music Tribe commented: “I am very proud to have Rob and AMSynths on our team. Rob is a legendary synth designer with decades of experience. Ever since I designed my first synthesizer in 1977, I have been passionate about synthesizers and today, Behringer is on a mission to bring back classic synthesizers as well as completely new designs and make them available at prices everyone can afford.

We at Behringer believe that everyone should have access to the amazing synthesizers and sounds of the 70’s and 80’s.”

Uli continues: “This partnership also demonstrates that we welcome collaborations with boutique manufacturers as we believe we can perfectly coexist and complement each other. We are currently recruiting 70 experienced synth engineers from all over the world to join us in our synthesizer mission. People interested can directly contact me at uli.behringer@musictribe.com.”

www.amsynths.co.uk, www.behringer.com

Back