Behringer reageert op kritiek

dannykorrson

gebruik standaard
de chinese tech-blog midifan heeft in de afgelopen dagen behringer van copycat gedrag beschuldigd. bovendien word behringer ervan beschuldigd zijn arbeiders onder slechte omstandigheden te laten werken. dit is Uli's antwoord erop.

Hello everyone,
since the media has picked up on the Chinese Media legal case plus the factory labor strike last year, please allow me to respond.
In the spirit of transparency, I believe it is important to address and correct some of the misconceptions associated with these topics. It is also worth mentioning that none of the media outlets has ever contacted our head office nor myself for comments despite the fact that each of them claimed to have done so. As you are aware, I am all always reachable through social media channels and never shy away from sensitive topics.
Over the past 30 years that we have been in business, we’ve had a rather ambivalent relationship with the some media houses simply because we have chosen not to advertise.
The reason is simple – we don’t believe in the common and dishonest “pay to play” scheme, where favorable reviews are granted in return for placing ads.
As you can easily imagine, some magazines chose to retaliate and publish very biased and unfavourable articles and reviews.
However I have always believed that people are smart enough to see through this behavior.
We believe that our customers deserve unbiased, honest and independent user reviews that easily be found on many trusted retailers’ websites.
Let me be very clear – there are honest publishers whom we have incredible respect for as the have chosen integrity over commerce.
Since I am not yet familiar with the Chinese Media case in question, I will need to first gather all facts, especially as a complex foreign language is involved. Please give me a bit more time and hence allow me to first address the factory labor strike that happened last year.
First of all, let me be very clear that our factory called MUSIC Tribe City has passed all environmental tests executed by a government certified lab as part of the stringent occupancy permit process. Over 3,000 air samples were taken from all areas of the factory, comprehensive results were published and made available to all our factory people.
When we moved into our new factory this year, the environmental tests had not yet been completed and a few weeks after our move, one of our engineering colleagues was unfortunately diagnosed with leukemia.
While it is easier for us Westerners to understand that cancer won’t develop within a few weeks, panic spread among the people who believed that the person’s illness had to do with the new factory environment and people decided to strike.
During the environmental testing period, our people were allowed to stay at home while receiving full pay and after the results were published, operations immediately resumed. Neither were formaldehyde nor other hazardous chemicals found as suggested by the media. While not mandated by law and contrary to what was published, we certainly covered the person’s medical bills. Most importantly we’re extremely happy that our colleague is now recovering and will hopefully soon return.
Who in today's world would not consider employee health and wellbeing to be the highest priority? Only a safe, well-treated and engaged workforce will care about your company and deliver outstanding results. We’re taking employee health, safety and environmental aspects extremely seriously and hence we have been implementing many “green” projects such as electric buses, wastewater and dust collection and recycling systems, etc.
In fact, this is the exact reason why we built our own factory and not rely on third party contractors like our competitors. We believe in making a difference when it comes to how our workforce is treated and the way we manufacture our products.
Everyone is invited to visit us in Zhongshan and we're happy to show you around and meet our people. Our head of operations at MUSIC Tribe City is Paul Coates, a British individual and the head of HR and People Development is Dominik Klett who originates from Germany. Both are exceptional and caring individuals who enjoy my full trust to look after our people and the factory.
My colleagues and I will be more than happy to show you around – drop by any time. And if you like to speak to any of our people here on our MUSIC Tribe Facebook page, just contact them.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyMUSICTribe/
We are certainly not perfect and never will be, but I can tell you that we are damn proud of our people and our engagement with them.
And finally, I too live and work in MUSIC Tribe City - hence we all breathe the same air.
Thanks for listening and your great support.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ja het is waar en ik zal het nooit meer doen" geloof ik,eerder. Zoals die unintended leak met al die clones. Sure.

<vioolmuziek en gesnik> Het is toch vreselijk. Die arme groene en sociaal verantwoorde Behringer over de rug van een leukemiepatiënt valselijk beschuldigd door die gemene en corrupte media!
Yeah right, berg die viool en zakdoekjes maar weer op Heer Behringer.

Toch netjes van hem , om het zo te bespreken

Dan heb je het wel bont gemaakt hoor, dat zelfs de Chinenzen je van plagiaat beschuldigen....

Please uli
Stop publishing these reactions to the gossips in the world
As they say in dutch : " high trees catch a lot of wind"
And to be honest , if there's one country that copies anything it's china.( slavecountry no 1, together with the arabs , and still occuping tibet , most death sentences etc etc)

So please make some more nice synths ( be the synthi :-) )and don't bother too much , look into the mirrow , improve yourself
And relax !
Have a good day .

<vioolmuziek en gesnik> Het is toch vreselijk. Die arme groene en sociaal verantwoorde Behringer over de rug van een leukemiepatiënt valselijk beschuldigd door die gemene en corrupte media!
Yeah right, berg die viool en zakdoekjes maar weer op Heer Behringer.

Zo hee, wat een Telegraaf reactie.

‘Muziek is emotie’ ........dat blijkt maar weer in dit soort discussies. ;)

Nou ja, ik kan uit eigen ervaring spreken dat, net als de gemiddelde internetter, 'de media' vaak schrijven over dingen waar ze niet heel veel verstand van hebben, een voorliefde hebben voor juicy/potentieel controversiële onderwerpen en daarbij niet schuwen om citaten uit verband te trekken of al dan niet moedwillig verkeerd te interpreteren om de boel dikker aan te zetten. Vaak blijkt dat het dan achteraf dat dingen een stuk genuanceerder liggen maar op dat moment is de hype alweer weg en interesseert niemand zich er meer voor. Uli zijn praatje/verweer is natuurlijk ook eenzijdig en gekleurd vanuit zijn perspectief en belangen, maar als het inderdaad klopt dat er niet eens om een reactie is gevraagd voordat er allerlei beschuldigingen zijn geuit is dat natuurlijk een kwalijke zaak.

Hmmmmm. Citaat van Behringer:
The reason is simple – we don’t believe in the common and dishonest “pay to play” scheme, where favorable reviews are granted in return for placing ads.
As you can easily imagine, some magazines chose to retaliate and publish very biased and unfavourable articles and reviews.

B. beschuldigt hier bepaalde websites van een corrupte manier van werken. Dat is iets waar je je niet tegen verdedigen kan. Verder gaat hij niet in op copycat gedrag. Dat kan hij ook niet, ha ha.

Neemt niet weg dat ik niet kan wachten tot hij een VCS3 kopieert en ik heb een spaarvarkentje voor zijn Model D en de Neutron. ;)

Het is ook niet dat hij stiekem bestaande synths nabouwt ofzo, ze zijn overduidelijk in welk apparaat ze klonen. Veel valt daar niet aan toe te voegen.

Och ja... Ken Behringer sinds de eerste dag dat ze bestonden.
Zat toen al in de business en zag dat alles wat wij als invoerder importeerden van DBX regelrecht gekloond werd door B.
Ook de effectdozen van Alesis moesten er aan geloven.
B had geen R&D afdeling maar copieerde en zette gewoon de printjes op een andere plaats in het toestel en verbond alles netjes met lintkabeltjes.
Teren op het werk van anderen...
Als ik iets heb tegen B is het wel daarom.

Cheers,
Exo. :mega:

Als in China in fabrieken sprake is van slechte werkomstandigheden dan is dat niet de schuld van Behringer maar dan is dat een gevolg van hoe Chinezen in China omgaan met Chinezen.
Als een bedrijf vindt dat hij wordt benadeeld door Behringer, dan moet hij een juridische actie ondernemen tegen Behringer. Interesseert me als particulier geen moer.

en intussen rollen de volgende 50000 iphones weer van de band in china maar al die kindertjes kunnen nu teminste iedere week een zak snoep kopen..dus aan ons ligt het niet.. ja uli nu zie jij een keer de hond in de pot.. en wij eten al eeuwen hond uit de pot.. ieder land heeft zo zijn gewoontes.. wij kunnen nou eenmaal heel snel en goedkoop iets maken.. dat kan duitsland en amerika weer niet daarom zullen wij altijd onmisbaar blijven.

大家好,
既然媒體已經拿起了中國媒體法律案件加上去年的工廠罷工事件,請允許我回應。
本著透明的精神,我認為重要的是要解決和糾正與這些主題相關的一些誤解。同樣值得一提的是,儘管每個媒體都聲稱已經這樣做,但沒有任何媒體曾聯繫我們的總部和我的評論。正如你所知道的,我通過社交媒體渠道都可以訪問,而且從不迴避敏感話題。
在過去的30年裡,我們一直在做生意,因為我們選擇不做廣告,所以我們與一些媒體公司有著相當矛盾的關係。
原因很簡單 - 我們不相信普遍的和不誠實的“付費遊戲”計劃,在這些計劃中,優惠評論被授予廣告投放回報。
正如你可以想像的那樣,一些雜誌選擇報復和發表非常有偏見和不利的文章和評論。
不過,我一直認為人們足夠聰明地看穿這種行為。
我們相信,我們的客戶應該享有不偏不倚,誠實和獨立的用戶評論,這些評論很容易在許多值得信賴的零售商網站上找到。
讓我非常清楚 - 有誠實的出版商,我們非常尊重,因為他們選擇了商業誠信。
由於我還不熟悉中國媒體案例,因此我需要先收集所有事實,特別是涉及復雜的外語。請多給我一點時間,並讓我首先解決去年發生的工廠罷工事件。
首先,讓我清楚地知道,我們的工廠叫做MUSIC Tribe City已經通過了由政府認證實驗室執行的所有環境測試,作為嚴格的入住許可流程的一部分。從工廠所有地區抽取了3000多個空氣樣本,綜合結果發布並提供給我們所有的工廠人員。
今年我們搬進新工廠時,環境測試尚未完成,而且在我們搬遷幾週後,我們的一位工程師同事不幸被診斷出患有白血病。
雖然我們西方人更容易理解幾星期內癌症不會發展,但恐慌傳播給那些認為這個人的疾病與新工廠環境有關並且決定罷工的人們。
在環境測試期間,我們的人員在獲得全額工資的同時被允許留在家中,結果公佈後立即恢復工作。媒體建議也沒有發現甲醛和其他有害化學物質。儘管法律沒有強制要求,並且違反了公佈的內容,但我們當然會涵蓋此人的醫療費用。最重要的是,我們非常高興我們的同事現在正在恢復並希望很快回歸。
當今世界誰不會認為員工健康和福利是最重要的?只有一個安全,待遇和參與的員工會關心你的公司並提供出色的結果。我們非常重視員工的健康,安全和環境方面,因此我們一直在實施許多“綠色”項目,如電動巴士,廢水和粉塵收集和回收系統等。
事實上,這就是我們建立自己的工廠的原因,而不是像我們的競爭對手那樣依賴第三方承包商。當涉及到我們的員工如何受到對待以及我們的產品製造方式時,我們相信會有所作為。
每個人都被邀請到中山參觀,我們很高興為您介紹和認識我們的員工。我們在MUSIC Tribe City的運營主管是Paul Coates,一位英國人,HR和人力發展主管Dominik Klett來自德國。他們都是非常有愛心的人,他們都非常信任我們的員

Bericht door een moderator:

随着我们将自己定位为最大最好的DUTCH合成器论坛,请求使用荷兰语。谢谢!

ik vind de korg ms 20 ook een minimoog plaggiaat geval.. en dan dat russische geval die polyvox? of hoe het ie?? wat eigenlijk was bedoeld om in russland op de technische scholen het engels beter onder de knie te krijgen.. nu niet met welk kleurtje hoort bij elkaar maar welk geluid is het zelfde als bij de moog. en zo zie je welke tekst er onder de knoppen staat en zo heb je weer een hoop engelse technische woorden geleerd.. dus het was geen plaggiaal maar puur een studi apparaat. en omdat het toevallig ook nog wel leuk klonk en er ookzo,n piano zwart wit geval aan zat ging men er ook maar muziek mee maken

Back