En in actie: http://ultra303.ultrafex.de/ultra303.wmv
Op zich best een coole mod.
- lcd display to show informations and stuff.
- full emulation of the old internal sequencer.
- more advanced editing of the patterns like transpose, step forward and back, display of the next note and pattern position, randomize,1/32 notes, pitchmode and time mode is not separated and pattern length is not fixed to 16 steps anymore.
- midi implementation.
- pattern select via midi bankselect... trackmode is not needed anymore and will be skipped !
- better syncronisation...it can be synconized via midi clock (midi to cv/gate is not needed anymore) or it can syncronized via an internal bpm counter which is syncronized with a pattern select.
- standard midi stuff like note on off...accent slide filter automation.
- velocity (filter).
- backup of the internal sequences .
- online editing on the pc during the 303 replays a song.
- the old ram is replaced by a eeprom...a backup battery is not needed anymore.
- 64 patterns ... extenable to 512 patterns.
- 2 internal 0-5 v analog outputs. which can be used to control stuff for every note... it's possible to setup a value for the aux outputs... that is more for ppl who are planning to do mods for the 303 by default they aren't used...or for people who are using a modular synth (cv outputs) .
- a sid emulation is included to make new sounds...means the 303 has a new osc to create 3 osc sounds... of course the old one is still working and usable...you can use the old or new.
- random pattern generator...each feature note up down accent and slide can be generated separately... also it's possible to setup a mask on which steps a random should be preformed.
- transpose up and down.
- shift left and right of the pattern.
- a simple pattern init is implemented.
- init silence and init 1/16 c.
- ultra303 is working on the ml 303 clone.
- a special copy feature is implemented to duplicate for example the first 4 steps to 16 steps by coping the first 4 steps to the other 12 steps...same is available for 2->16 and 8->16.
- scale correction of the patterns. means you never get disharmonic tones when you know the chords of your song... there are 20 scales to select from.